Search results

1. Mr.GhettoRig

Briggs 5hp flatheads and misc parts

Bump, got some pictures of the black I/C engine. model number is 13312. So its a single ball bearing crank. Is there anyway to edit the original post? i'd like to upload the last of the parts I have and keep it organized.
  2. Mr.GhettoRig

Alright Ill look into it tonight. And it ran great, just doesn't want to idle at a low RPM. I was I. The process of tuning the carb when the bike pulled a wheelie and dragged me across the front yard. Its been grounded ever since. I have a video I can email you.
  3. Mr.GhettoRig

Is there a way to tell from the serial number? Or do I have to pull the flywheel to check the rear?
  4. Mr.GhettoRig

Make me an offer guys and gals. Really don't want to deal with evilbay :hammer:
  5. Mr.GhettoRig

Haha yeah. Wish I had more time to be into the forum. Full time job and projects eat it all up. And I don't know that I'd call it a truck, its more like a car with a bed. Been piecing the swap together for a few months but I'm counting on my vacation time in august to have it done. Worried the...
  6. Mr.GhettoRig

Nope. Briggs carbs are the first thing I get rid of. I ran tecumseh carbs on a port matached intake. And remote tank. Sorry
  7. Mr.GhettoRig

Hey guys, need some extra space and pocket change to fuel my v8 s10 swap. '73 mildly modified briggs 5hp (Orange) kool bore, Shaved eyebrows/cleaned up ports/ solid gear crank, COMP GP9330 cam, Stock length ARC billet rod, billet lifters, ARC billet flywheel with +30 degree timing, Bored .10...
  8. Mr.GhettoRig

Need some input on this...

No it didnt come of as negative, I was just clarifying so I didn't sound like an idiot :haha:.. maybe ill use the oil pump idea for something else in the future.. like an oil filter and or cooler for a race bike??
  9. Mr.GhettoRig

Yeah I think you guys are right about going Chinese on this one... It's not too much of a hassle to get it to fit and it should be reliable enough. Cheesy, yeah.. moped.. wasn't my first choice for a new build either.. but it was only 75 bucks :shrug: I guess if you stare at anything long...
  10. Mr.GhettoRig

So I've acquired a a 77 Puch moped that I'm doing some custom work on. Just sold off the original e50 to begin the headache of installing a completely different engine. Mainly, because the engine needs a rebuild which means I may as well upgrade which means $$$.. For the price I figure I could...
  11. Mr.GhettoRig

5hp Briggs Engines And Parts

Deals pending on: Gx120 Orange Briggs And Tec carb/intake Thanks guys.
  12. Mr.GhettoRig

Ah buck you missed it by like 20 minutes :doah:.. and I've been broke mostly.. between my dead end $900 beach cruiser project, a terrible roommate, and moving across Florida and back. So I gotta start from square one again, still got the Rupp on the road thanks to you guys. I'll be back in the...
  13. Mr.GhettoRig

well I mean we can always settle for like $10,000 if you want? :laugh: I just gotta go back in and add the words "OEM", "NOS", "Vintage", and "Rupp". in the description first, that way it seems more worthy.:out::shrug:
  14. Mr.GhettoRig

Hey guys, I'm taking a break from the minibike hobby for awhile and I need to lighten my collection, most of it I just want gone. So here's what I got: ALL PRICES ARE + SHIPPING FROM 33981 VIA UPS. Engines: First up is the mildly modified briggs 5hp (Orange), Shaved eyebrows/cleaned up...
  15. Mr.GhettoRig

Endeavor with my '70 Rupp

Thanks Fat Boy, I think I've got just about everything I need it's just a matter of putting it all back together. I couldn't have gotten this far without your help so I can't thank you enough. I got the rear brake working today, turns out the square drive on the cam was stripped so bad I...
  16. Mr.GhettoRig

Well I just figured one thing out.. I was playing around with the carb and got her to the lowest possible idle and the belt was chugging really bad and if I got off the bike the rear end was lifting up and the tire spun while i was still on the stand. :blink: So first things first I need a...
  17. Mr.GhettoRig

hey guys, haven't updated this tread in awhile so I thought I'd update the latest news.. Ended up not buying the new style jackshaft, just got a new bearing and bolted everything back up. Started putting the bike back together and noticed a few more set backs. First off my front wheel is bent...
  18. Mr.GhettoRig

Need Machinist Help

sorry I haven't been around guys, my job is good at keeping me from my hobbies :hammer: Tank, I'm PMing you a sloppy concept sketch right after this post. And Clay, the PTO is round but there will be a square shaft that threads on to it. the spindle will slide on the square shaft. I can't...
  19. Mr.GhettoRig

Need Machinist Help

hey guys.. I downloaded the program from that site but haven't had any time to mess around with it. based on their sample project prices I think thats the best way to go, I estimate it'll be around $60-$80 plus shipping which is pretty reasonable and far less than I was expecting. Tank, I got...
  20. Mr.GhettoRig

Need Machinist Help

Might be getting a little too serious about my weed eater bike... I can never seem to leave things alone. The bike is friction drive and since the first ride I've been trying to come up with a solution to the drive spindle where I can have good traction to the tire in wet or dry.. I've tried...