Search results

1. S

Cat Slingshot 350 Purchase...

Look what I got yesterday off of Craigslist for $180...:thumbsup: The guy I bought if off of said he had it in storage for 10 years and he bought it from a vehicle guy that worked at Disney. According to him, the bike was used in Disney parades in the early 70's. It is in...
  2. S

Is 3.5 HP Enough?

Ok, so I am looking to put a brand new motor in my Azusa. Would a 3.5 HP Briggs be enough to drag a 200lb knucklehead around? I'm having a hard time finding any motors that would fit just right in my Azusa frame. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. :biggrin:
  3. S

Motor Help

So I just got my Azusa kit back from powder coating and I started getting it back together. Well, I bought a new Honda GX160 for it and it fits, but I won't be able to put gas in it or keep my legs on the bike. Rookie mistake. :shrug: Can anyone recommend a motor that would fit nicely in the...
  4. S

New Guy...

Hey Guys, Just wanted to say thanks for all of the info. you guys provide in this forum. Ben
  5. S

Azusa Build Questions...

First off, let me say thanks to everyone for your input on this forum. I have been reading for a few weeks and this is my first post. I had a mini bike when I was a kid (not sure what make/model) and had a hankering to build one recently for my sons and I. Anyway, to make a long story...