Search results

1. kenny p

The "Double Whammy" Dragbike Build

I just pulled her out for a blast down the street, I forgot how much fun it was. I just recently finished another twin engine and looking forward to taking that down the track. I will start a thread after that event happens. Just thought newer members would dig this one.
  2. kenny p

Twin Engine Driveline

It's not really much chain at all considering what some of these stretched swing arm super bikes are running and they have tons more torque and horsepower and seem to be fine. I just need a tensioner on the bottom between the two and it'll be good.
  3. kenny p

Twin Engine Driveline

Yep, one chain, and so far it works great. I wanted to finish it they way Loppy had envisioned it. As soon as I make a tensioner for the chain, we'll do some faster runs. :scooter:
  4. kenny p

Twin Engine Driveline

Markus, not gonna make it this year, next year for sure! Here are a few more pix. I have a temporary seat pan until the seat is done. It's a flip top to get to the tank, the new one will be metalflake and flip as well...
  5. kenny p

Twin Engine Driveline

Well, the TWINIBIKE lives!! It was easier putting this bike together than figuring out how to load the damn video!! It's a short clip, just wanted to show you that it is running and working!! Still have to make the seat and a chain tensioner and then we'll be ready to go, f a s t!! ***Let me...
  6. kenny p

Twin Engine Driveline

Yep, no syncn' needed!:thumbsup: The Double Whammy worked great, this one should too!!
  7. kenny p

Twin Engine Driveline

Jdogg-I will get some more up for you soon. I got both engines fired up yesterday,not at the same time though. I need to get the the tank made and run fuel lines. I took it down the road (with a make shift gas bottle) on one then the other. It was super stable and felt great, the friction...
  8. kenny p

Twin Engine Driveline

Been busy working on the Twini. All the welds have been sanded and smoothed, she's been painted and put back together. Pretty close now. Just need the seat done, a tank and fuel line, wheelie bars installed, and we are ready to fire it up, yeah, I'm a little excited!
  9. kenny p

Twin Engine Driveline

Well, looks like this thread is going to start up again! I'd much rather have my buddy Loppy still here in Florida, but he has moved north for a new adventure. I wish him all the best. Through his great friendship, he has granted me the honor of finishing the Twinibike. It is in my garage next...
  10. kenny p

1st Dirty South Mini Bike Rally

How many mini's are you expecting? I live near squarechopper and would like to make the trip. When you say "we" how many of you are "we"? :scooter:
  11. kenny p

Potential Florida Dirt Ride

GO KART TRACK, did someone say access to a GO KART TRACK?! How fun would that be?!! :2guns: yeeeeehaaaawwww!!!! You need to get with him, set a date and make that happen! There are at least 5 of us from West Palm area that would make a drive for that kinda fun, dirt or pavement.
  12. kenny p

Slow Poke wannabe DragBike

Great looking mini Rob! I love the clutch set up, should work fine. I made a two engine last year and it's the most fun thing I have ever built. Wait until both those babies hook up and you start flying, that smile will last all day!!! What I found most amazing is when you run one engine...
  13. kenny p

Ranches Road Gang

You guys have some issues over there!! :thumbsup:
  14. kenny p

South Florida Antique Motorcycle Show - PICS!!!

Great Pics! Thanks for taking all those. I got a few on my phone, but those are great shots. Any from Yarils shop? What an amazing event, any motorcycle you could imagine was there. Well organized and a perfect venue for it. I found out last night that Billy Joel was there and even went up...
  15. kenny p

NR Racing stage 2 predator for sale. Approx 12hp.

Life changing photo indeed. Thanks for sharing and being alive to let others know that "you never know". I will save this thread for the day my boys think they are too cool to wear a helmet, you will help a lot of people by sharing your story. Take care and hug that family!!!
  16. kenny p

Minibike racing footage on long Island NY 11/13/11

Damn!! So many guys playing around....in the cold. We have perfect weather down here and I know of 2, maybe 3, other guys that would want to go have fun like that! Way to go fellas!!!!! :thumbsup:
  17. kenny p

L.A Drag Spot.

Thanks, just wonderin'. :smile:
  18. kenny p

2011 mini-bike madness drags/billetproof Lakeland Florida Oct. 23rd

Just bustin' them.:devil2: You get a room yet?
  19. kenny p

L.A Drag Spot.

Not to jump in and hijack the thread, but maybe one of you guys can learn me something. Why are most of the mini dragbikes I see still running stock/tall handlebars? Wouldn't you want them low as possible for aero and stability? Just curious. Thanks. :scooter:
  20. kenny p

2011 mini-bike madness drags/billetproof Lakeland Florida Oct. 23rd

No don't be showin' up in Gainsville Big Dave, it's in Big Daddy's back yard in Ocala. :thumbsup: