Search results

1. kenny p

Oh no, not another tire thread, speed rating question

I searched here and Google, not really finding much on "speed rated" tires for mini's. I know a lot of riders here are drag racing and reaching some high speeds, just wanted to get any info on the tires everyone is running. Brand, size, where to purchase. Thanks for the help, KP
  2. kenny p

Safety question on this set up...

Just need some opinions on this (insert sound of "can of worms" opening here). By having a small rod from the throttle linkage to the governor arm, is this considered "removing" or running without it, or is the gov. still functional? I have been told both, now confused and want some OldMiniBikes guys...
  3. kenny p

The "Double Whammy" Dragbike Build

The Double Whammy was built in two weeks to inspire another fellow OldMiniBikes Member to get his Twinibike done for the Billetproof Drags. Got a great deal on a Doodlebug and a couple HF engines from Square Chopper here on the board, and thats what started the project rollin'! Nice clean Doodlebug to...
  4. kenny p

Doodlerat

Thought I'd share some pics. I removed all the extra brackets and stuff, then striped and cleared the frame. 6.5 clone. custom header pipe, some slicks, a Jeffery Phipps seat...... and a whole lotta fun.
  5. kenny p

Metalflake Seats?

I did a search and didn't find anything.:confused: I want to do an old style metalflake seat for the Mini, rolled and pleated style, anyone have pics of yours or ones you have seen? Thanks for the help!!
  6. kenny p

The "Bottle Rocket" Build

Sooooo, I heard they were having a Minibike Class this year at the Billetproof Drags in Lakeland Florida. I hit Craigslist and this is what I bought and this is what happened in the following months................. Joined oldminibikes.com 150 Dollars got me this. Cut it in...
  7. kenny p

Minibike Madness at Billetproof!

Anyone here in Florida heading to Lakeland in October? Billetproof Florida Drags There are 4 of us in West Palm making the trip with our Hot Rods and Minis, check out the link for more info. :thumbsup: