Search results

1. mc73cromags

INFO ON RUPP MADE MINIBIKES SOLD THRU SEARS WANTED

If seen Rupp’s with sears and Jc penny branding on them over the years. I have no idea what years the were done or in what numbers?
  2. mc73cromags

Wanted Rupp driven clutch 70 and up roadster enduro etc…

Any one going to windber, pick one up there for me? Will compensate for your troubles?
  3. mc73cromags

Wanted Rupp driven clutch 70 and up roadster enduro etc…

Hey all, looking for a Rupp driven torque converter. Thanks guys
  4. mc73cromags

"tweak the Teke" and other vintage hop up articles

great stuff, thanks for sharing!
  5. mc73cromags

Northern NY Fall Minibike Fest and Swap Meet

Hi Phil, Hotel Pennsylvania?? I hope my brothers on 31st didn't keep you up all night making too much noise. grab a beer at niles. Sounds like a great event your putting together, I hope we can make it. would love to get out in the trail system up there. I Havent been doing much on the minis...
  6. mc73cromags

LONG ISLAND NY Mini bike show and swap meet. July 23rd 2016

Thanks for putting a event together, we are planning to attend and set up some mini stuff. I Just heard about it yesterday from a friend of mine. hopefully it works out and everybody has a great time.
  7. mc73cromags

H50 intake

Nice, I like it!
  8. mc73cromags

Hotroded's illegal minibike race sept 26,27

I think I'll convert my moto-x big block rupp. Add some solid struts in place of shocks, lowered front fork, wheelie bars and 12 inch slick.
  9. mc73cromags

Frozen exhaust valve

Pull the valve out clean it and check that its straight. Its possiible it is stuck from sitting. Years ago A friend put a long reach spark plug in his mini and tried to start it...when he pulled it the valve opened and hit the plug. The valve bent and was stuck open. maybe the guy that had it...
  10. mc73cromags

New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

I know, There aren't a whole lot of events I attend anymore, and then they finally come they are on the same weekend. I hate that? I missed windber the last couple years hopefully i'll get back there again soon.
  11. mc73cromags

It is a good time, come join us. PM me if want any more info.
  12. mc73cromags

Oh yeah thats right, i forgot. Normally the nesco event is in april but they changed it this year. Oh well, Have fun at windber
  13. mc73cromags

Just throwing it out there, on june 20th Acr is having their minibike event at Nesco in in hammonton NJ. Not far from PA and NY Imagine a dirt road coarse, its a nice track and alot fun. Cheap legal place to ride. It is primarily a race, but not really a competative event, the guy thats hosts...
  14. mc73cromags

Anyone Try A Tecumseh HSK850 5 HP 2 Cycle?

I would love to try one out. I Have been reading about expansion chamber design.
  15. mc73cromags

HS50 valve guides.

I have never replaced them in a hs50 but They can be driven out. It is much easier to get oversized valves, and ream the valve guide for the proper clearance for oversized valve stems. Are replacement valve guides available from tecumseh? You can possibly look up valve guides by size and find...
  16. mc73cromags

battle in da bronx illegal minibike race nov 9th

First rule of illegal minibike club is......dont talk about illegal minibike club:laugh: Thanks Ed, had a great time always alot of fun to ride with you guys. did you have any gopro footage ?
  17. mc73cromags

battle in da bronx illegal minibike race nov 9th

Sick, Should i bring my vintage mx bikes also?? I better make sure my bike is tip top if im gonna take one of those trophies home. Are we doing different classes? flatties clones?
  18. mc73cromags

Could be a cool old camper

Love the pontiac taillights :) Its so bad its good. good luck, hope you enjoy it!
  19. mc73cromags

fox and rupp build

Great projects ole! you do exceptional work! Since you cant use that h50 you should just send it to me.:wink: Just kidding, that is a sweet engine, would love to have one again
  20. mc73cromags

race in ct

I went with hotrod ed two years ago, great time good guys. running start grand prix race was a blast. worth the trip