Search results

1. mc73cromags

Wanted Rupp driven clutch 70 and up roadster enduro etc…

Hey all, looking for a Rupp driven torque converter. Thanks guys
  2. mc73cromags

graphite head gasket thickness

Does any body know the compressed thickness of a graphite head gasket for hs tecumseh engine?
  3. mc73cromags

New England off road minibike race

Here we go, off road minibike race in Central village conneticut! ACRMX is having there minibike race at at the central cycle club motocross track. CCCMX.com is there website located close to all in New England. Vintage motocross and minibike races, trophies and classes for skill level rider and...
  4. mc73cromags

Minibike races in Hammonton NJ May 18th

There is a minibike race at nesco motocross in hammonton nj on nesco road May 18th. it is on a grass track real easy riding and alot fun. Its close to maryland, PA and New york. Come on guys come out and ride in a safe cop free environment , win some trophies and most importantly ride minibikes...
  5. mc73cromags

I just made my minibike street legal!

I cant believe My minibike is now street legal! I just registered my rupp in new york state. It just feels like you are breaking the law while waiting at a traffic light!! LOL!:devil2: It feels real strange to be legal? Special thanks to the guy from the Bronx that that we met at Winber, who...
  6. mc73cromags

Looking for a tecumseh hs50 crankshaft

Hi guys, I am looking for a hs50 crank with 3/4 shaft, It must be for an engine with a roller bearing side cover. Thanks
  7. mc73cromags

Manco gas tank needed!

Hi all, my friend needs help locating a gas tank for his manco, I am not sure what model it is, here is a picture of it. thanks for your help!DSC_0267.jpg picture by mc73ceomags - Photobucket
  8. mc73cromags

Vintage minibike race, May 19th nesco New jersey

There will be a vintage minibike race in nesco NJ on saturday May 19th, it on a grass track, best suited for bikes with suspension but anything works. open to all flathead powered minis, ohv is limited to 100cc's. Come on out and race have some fun and support a hobby we all enjoy. check out...
  9. mc73cromags

Sterling , Illinois

Hi, are there any members near Sterling Illinois willing to pick up some tools from ebay and ship them to me. The seller wont ship local pick up only Thanks!
  10. mc73cromags

5 horse ignition points to CDI

Hey guys, I have a real low hours 5 horse flat head, It is super clean. I am going to run a billet rod with some other modifacations. My question is this...It has points. I would like to convert to CDI. Can this be a simple conversion? Thanks for your help
  11. mc73cromags

Minibike racing footage on long Island NY 11/13/11

This is some video from a minibike race held today 11/13/11 in farmingdale NY. Thanks to Hotroded for putting this together, a good time was had by all! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkpIl9ovOUIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdbsZ-HkCchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGOTu-zno5c
  12. mc73cromags

Minibike parade in New Hampshire, Oct 9th 2011

Hi all, I just found out about a small fall festival in Warner New Hampshire. Camping and riding just a few miles from the parade on private property, ride the bikes to and from the parade. It is not windber..... not even close! But some friends and I are making the trip. If you are in new...
  13. mc73cromags

Timing for modified clone on gas?

Hey all, I got a clone with 9.4:1 compression ratio, mild cam, 22 mikuni on gas, I was curious what timing some of you out there are using. I was thinking in 30 degree range, has 28 with straight key on arc flywheel, 34 with 6 degree advance keyway, I am gonna lap the wheel and run no key. thanks
  14. mc73cromags

need a mikuni 28 or 30mm round slide

Hey all, I am looking for a 28 or 30 mm mikuni round slide for a big block tecumseh project I am putting together. Thanks guys
  15. mc73cromags

This is my first clone build

Hi guys, I am building my first clone engine. I would like some feedback from you guys with experience with them. This is what I have so far.... It is 196 cc blue clone, I bought a flat top light weight honda piston, 3.313 arc rod and flywheel, 22 mikuni carb kit from NR racing, also a 252-0207...
  16. mc73cromags

vintage minibike racing

This is a video of some vintage minibike racing in the northeast. It got real muddy due to rain! YouTube - ‪DSC 1284‬‏http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj3esk6Ym7M
  17. mc73cromags

need some Rupp parts

Hey all, Well I said i would'nt build another one...I guess I was wrong. I am looking for , 1) 70 and up gas tank 2) 71 and up rear sprocket 3) 71 and up brake assembly for 12 inch wheels The bike is not going to be restored so parts dont has to look perfect, just be functionable. thanks...
  18. mc73cromags

ACRMX vintage minibike motocross racing, NY NJ DE PA CT

Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up to you guys, acrmx vintage racing is starting up soon. They have a pre75 miniclass geared for old minibikes, The first race is may 21st in nesco nj. Check their web site for info, its looks like it should be alot fun. There are 5 races this year at some...
  19. mc73cromags

Looking for help with comet series 44 driver!

I have a comet series 44c driver with series 40d, it shifts up to quickly, I would like to slow it down so the engine can operate in its power range for a longer period of time. I have seen other driven unit with multiple spring holes to tighten or loosen the spring tension. I would imagine that...
  20. mc73cromags

Mikuni 22mm carb

Hi all, I have a 22mm mikuni slide carb for my hs50, I was wondering if anybody is running one on a similar engine? I am looking for a staring point for the jetting and needle height? Mine has a 180 main in it now. Thanks guys