Search results

1. Yellowhand

Tecumseh M-block Crank

Used crank for Tec HM100 or OHV110...3/4" drilled/tapped PTO, 2-1/4" long with 3/16" keyway...$35 plus shipping.
  2. Yellowhand

Misc Parts and Oddballs

New handlebar-mount pushbutton kill switch...$7 shipped First Class New disk brake caliper, Taiwan-made...$17 shipped. New Clamp-on style chrome footpegs for 7/8" or 1" tubing frames...$18 shipped. Adjustable brake cable...3/8" barrel end...cut to length, max 69"...$11 shipped, two...
  3. Yellowhand

B&S Flattie Intake Manifolds

One lightly used steel angled intake manifold to fit a Mikuni VM22 carb to a B&S 5hp flathead...$15 plus shipping. One lightly used steel angled intake manifold to fit a Mikuni 22mm or 24mm taper-bore carb to a B&S 5hp flathead...$15 plus shipping.
  4. Yellowhand

B&S Flattie Loop Megaphone Headers

Lightly used down-loop header...blasted clean and reshot with header paint...this is a down-loop header and will clear most minibike frames...$35 plus shipping. Lightly used up-loop header...blasted clean and reshot with header paint...this is an up-loop header that will probably NOT clear...
  5. Yellowhand

Scat Bat Wheel Set

6" steel tubeless wheel set with correct aluminum wheel covers for a Scat Bat minibike made by Bird Engineering. Wheels were bead blasted, primed and shot in brilliant silver metallic. Aluminum covers were gently glass bead blasted and left uncoated. This is a complete set of...
  6. Yellowhand

Custom Tillotson HL-44A Carb

NOS Tillotson HL-44A gas carb intended for Clinton engines. Includes one-of-a-kind billet air filter adapter and billet fuel cap, extra rebuild kit, stainless allen head screw kit, stock screw kit, stock fuel cap and new K&N-type air filter. Carb is polished, but there is still...
  7. Yellowhand

Cheeftah Fork/Front Fender

Fender is straight, no cracks, will clean up nicely...$10 plus cheapest shipping. Fork...the legs are straight, but handlebars have been brazed (badly) and are crooked...$10 plus cheapest shipping.
  8. Yellowhand

Bonanza Fender

Straight, rust-free, tabs are perfect condition, chrome is flaking...$35 plus actual shipping.
  9. Yellowhand

Nice Kickstand

Barely used...detents are crisp in both up position and down...currently in primer...shoot on your color and bolt on...$35 shipped Priority Mail.
  10. Yellowhand

Custom Billet Intake B&S Animal/28mm Carb...

I haven't posted any projects lately, but I have been making a lot of parts... A member asked me for a custom billet intake manifold to mount a flangeless 28mm round slide carb to a B&S Animal... I'll shoot some pics and you guys can see how easy these are to make with fairly inexpensive...
  11. Yellowhand

Bonanza Serial # Decipher?

Is there a way to tell the model or year of production from a Bonanza serial number? I have a fork badge with 1093485 on it... The 109 appears to be stamped separately from the 3485, as if the badge was pre-stamped with 109 and the 3485 was added later. Thanks! I pre-searched several...
  12. Yellowhand

Bonanza BC1300 Shock Length?

What is the standard OEM length for the rear shocks on a Bonanza model BC1300? Thanks!
  13. Yellowhand

Did Ya See This?

Jeep2003 snuck these pics of a chain bike he's building into the freakbikes thread... IMO this would make a great project thread, and should be killer cool when it's finished.
  14. Yellowhand

Astro Flat Sprocket Kit

72t #35 steel sprocket with five billet spacers and correct length bolts/locknuts... Fits Azusa Astro alloy wheels or Trail Horse 5-spoke alloy wheels. $22, plus $6.75 Priority Mail shipping... 4" band brake drums also available...$8 each, plus $4.75 First Class mail shipping.
  15. Yellowhand

Manco 72t #35 Steel Sprockets

8-3/4" OD, fits Manco 5" and 6" alloys. $9 each, plus $6.75 Priority Mail shipping.
  16. Yellowhand

Crazy Idea?

What do you guys think about doing a 'group' restoration, and then co-owning a bike as a group? We could jointly restore an example of a vintage minibike, and it would belong to all of us... I picked up a rough condition original 40's Hiawatha Doodlebug frame with the serial number tag...
  17. Yellowhand

Road Trip!

I spent the day with my dad, driving around buying minibikes...we left at 8am and had to stop around 3pm because the truck was full.
  18. Yellowhand

Max-Torque Clutch Bushings...

Anyone else using 1" OD x 7/8" ID x 1-1/4" L flanged bronze bushings instead of the standard 1" OD x 7/8" ID x 1" L flangeless bushings to rebuild Max-Torque clutches? The flange makes it easier to press the bushing into the clutch hub without deforming the bushing, and the flange also seems...
  19. Yellowhand

Comet 2-Speed Jackshaft w/ Max-Torque Clutch

Comet 2-speed 5/8", 12" long #35 chain jackshaft with a Max-Torque dual sprocket 3/4", #35 clutch... Barely used, includes two D.I.D. blue chains, locking collars, high-speed bearings...and that's not rust on the low speed sprocket, they're 'browned' at the factory... $159 plus $11.65...
  20. Yellowhand

HM100 Tapered Shaft Fix...

Pics 1 & 2- New Tec HM100 short block bought off ebay by a fellow OldMiniBikes member...he had them ship it directly to me for machine work on the tapered crankshaft. Pics 3 & 4- He'll be running a 3/4" torque converter driver, so I'll machine the 7/8" tapered crank down to 3/4" OD x 3" long... Pic...