Search results

1. steveweippert69

just saw evil ed on tv

watching this storage auction show and their he was lol i thought i missed it. what kind of bike is that ed?
  2. steveweippert69

carb bore

anyone know what the max bore you can go with on the huayi 6.5 carb? venturi and throttle bore. thanks im trying to build a big stock appearing.
  3. steveweippert69

lct carb

i have a tiller with a lct 208 engine on it and was looking at the carb the other day and noticed that the venturi looks to be about 1/8" larger than a stock bsp. will these work? it doesnt have a fuel petcock built in and is made by huayi thanks
  4. steveweippert69

cat 250x frame and fork

i have a old cat frame and fork 100 obo
  5. steveweippert69

old 6rs briggs

here is the tag engine is complete less air filter reduction unit also 100.00 obo+shipping
  6. steveweippert69

cat250x frame and fork

100 obo i dont know too much about these so obo
  7. steveweippert69

awsome old can/cool gas tank?

i got this old can from a friend and was thinking of useing it as a gas tank but the guy at offy said it was worth something prob. any ideas cool old hp additive
  8. steveweippert69

pics of mini

finally got the cam working here she is lol
  9. steveweippert69

cat 250XX??

anyone have ideas of what the model and original engine is?
  10. steveweippert69

atlas ????

i got this frame and fork from a buddy for ten bucks anyone know what this is model wise?
  11. steveweippert69

plv on clone?

is it possible i see that nr sells a kit but i dont want to drop 400 bucks on it. i have a new arc flywheel and could make a coil adapter. anyone ever try
  12. steveweippert69

walbro lmv 12.5hp carb from morel 28

are these carbs good for a 5-8hp briggs ? its off of a briggs 12.5hp i/c model 28ci any help is greatly appreciated. it seems to make good power on the tractor i have the engine on old siplicity with stack lifts tires 2ft and carries about 8ftlol:thumbsup: :devil2:
  13. steveweippert69

briggs 6rs what year ?

i have this old briggs engine anyone know what year it is from and hp rateing :shrug:
  14. steveweippert69

max bore for briggs pull choke carb.

i was wondering what the largest venturi bore is that is safe. no rules just want to make a killer stock appearing carb thanks.
  15. steveweippert69

engine builder in tn.

i have been a small engine mechanic for a few years and have been getting into hipo stuff in the last 6 months.ive built a couple briggs 5hp engines but most of my time has been on brigs 12.5 and larger for pulling tractors. i have got my first clone done succesfully and she's a runner. specs...
  16. steveweippert69

mini parts in east tenn

i plan on starting a restore shop for minis and karts. looking for old mini frames and wheels and engines any help is greatly appreciated
  17. steveweippert69

6s briggs

any idea of what these engines were rated at? it looks to be older than the hills lol has a reduction box and a down draft carb and seperate tank.
  18. steveweippert69

anyone from east tenn

i moved down here from grandrapids michigan to east tenn and was wondering if theirs anyone on here from my region
  19. steveweippert69

briggs 6rs engine

vintage briggs 6s motor not locked up all their includeing a reduction drive. turns over freely and has compression. any offers?
  20. steveweippert69

sears drag mini

i picked up a 70's sears sr minibike and have a built clone engine going on it :bsp 6.5hp,billet rod and flywheel, nr274 cam,26lb springs,reinforced 1.1 rockers,chromo pushrods,8* timing key, mikuni 22 vm kit, case and head studs,mini bike header and a max torque clutch12t and a set of 6"...