Search results

1. K

I give up!

Look at gunbroker.com search pak-jak, selling due to medical/health problems in family. :surrender:
  2. K

Drag Bike / Scooter

Wanted to modify old Pak Jak into a drag bike, but am leaning in another direction. Anyone have any frame plans for a drag type mini-bike?? :scooter:
  3. K

Tools, tools, tools its never ending

Taking a small engine class and finding that in my 47 years of life, and thinging I had a pretty good tool chest, well wrong. Start taking a engine class of any kind and you will find that there a 6 different types of screwdrivers you never knew existed and speciality tools for just about...
  4. K

Pak Jak on Steroids

Have a pak jak project, I am thinking of stretching the framt so I can put a much bigger motor, or 2 motors. Changing the drive system from snail gearing to balls to the wall top speed.. Seeking and information to aid my quest of making a old pak jak perform to levels never seen before...
  5. K

Small Engine Repair Class

Started class in October and just passed the half way point. I know this is pretty basic stuff for a lot of you folks, but for the mechanically challenged like myself I am finding this informative and serving a purpose. Here are the topics covered to date, and tell me in a reply what you...
  6. K

tools / tools where to start

I am looking for suggestions on shop equipment and tools, from the basic to the you gotta make one of these. I will be retireing and well I cant really retire, I will go crazy so I am going to start up a small engine repair business and an looking for any and all imput on this matter.. Thanks...
  7. K

color sceme

Looking for imput for color sceme for Pak-Jak project all suggestions welcome?
  8. K

Small Engine Repair Classes

Has any of you taken small engine classes from a on-line or mail corrospondance type of school. I want to but would like some friendly imput first, as I have come to trust your opinions here on this forum.:deal:
  9. K

Rusty Tank

Project sat outside for approx. 10 years before I got the Pak-Jak, the gas tank is really rusty and gas was not drained so what was in there has become something I dont know how to describe.. I am needing advice on how to clean this mess up. :bowdown:
  10. K

Pak-Jak Problems

New to the forum, and mini world, have a Pak-Jak restoration project, Biggest problem no breaks, I have the handle, cable, and center shaft. Please view my pictures and advise on how to manufacture if possible?? :shrug:
  11. K

1960's Pak-Jak

I just picked one up, not running yet, needs mild cleaning first stored out side last 10 years Plus. Its not too rusty but wont start and tires /belt will need replacement. Any helping imput would be a help, dont know where to start.:hammer::grind::shrug::mad2:
  12. K

New Member K9Dude

I am a k9 security officer who just happened on a wierd trail bike? I have been searching the web for ever and have only ffound about 3 picuures of it. There is a article in a 1960 magazine calling it a Pak-Jak? I want to restore it to its former glory hpoefull with the help of you fine...