Search results

1. N

Help in ID of this one FS near me.

Thanks Markus.
  2. N

Help in ID of this one FS near me.

This one has me stumped, mostly it's the style of the rear axle bracket that has me scratching my head. Ideas?
  3. N

Wanted: 1970 Terra model 333

He has found one and is now seeking a few parts.
  4. N

Wanted: 1970 Terra model 333

Posting this to help a friend locate a 1970-71 Terra-Products model 333 mini bike. Any condition. He's located in Michigan and trying to replicate a blue one that he had back in the day.
  5. N

Help identify a 1970-71 mini bike

Great work guys. Now my friend has asked me to find one for him. No pressure.
  6. N

Thanks guys, I will forward on the image of the 333 model. Sure does look like we have a match.
  7. N

I've offered to help a friend ID a mini bike that he had in the early 1970s. All I have is a poor quality photo of the back, a sketch that he made and a description. Wish I had more info. Here's his description...... He purchased the minibike at Jim's East End Grocery in Covington, IN in the...
  8. N

Another Rare bike for the collection

I started racing in 1966 with a Luther Daytona Viper quarter midget. Won my first and second race with the Luther. Great race car, okay driver.
  9. N

Lil Indian Chrome Frame

I too spoke with Ray about my chrome frame. A few were made. Never heard the story about employees only, but cheezy1 and the Lil Indian gurus knows their stuff. Mine was chrome when given to the cousin of the guy I bought it from. He was there when the father rolled it out back in the 60s. Did...
  10. N

Lil Indian Chrome Frame

Chris, The wheels on my chrome frame Lil Indian are original but were rather rusty so I stripped and re-painted them. Frame number is 24598. Motor smokes once warmed up so a rebuild is due, otherwise I plan to keep it original. I did however consider a full restoration incl re-chroming the...
  11. N

Lil Indian Chrome Frame

Good to see another chrome frame Lil Indian. Mine is the one mentioned on the H.A.M.B. Motor has a 1968 date code. I bought this Lil Indian from the nephew of the original owner. His uncle purchased it new. I'll have to look closer on my axle plate for another set of numbers like yours shows...
  12. Carlisle dbl Indian Head 4 inch tires.

Carlisle dbl Indian Head 4 inch tires.

13. N

Lil Indian Warranty Papers.

I'd like one too.
  14. N

Free mini bike motors

Just a couple guys doing fabrication/welding services for the US Navy and Army. Keeping submarines, surface ships and helicopter’s hydraulic systems flowing with clean fluids. And vintage mini bike tinkering in my spare time.
  15. N

Free mini bike motors

Motors are spoken for. Thank you Harleys Papa.
  16. N

Free mini bike motors

Free motors for local pick up here in New Milford, CT. None are seized. The silver one I think is a 7 hp. Carb was used for another motor but pcs of another carb are included. Was running when I got it on a chopper frame. The little red ones should be a 1966 and a 1960. Cyl head missing on one...
  17. N

Vintage Class: Lil Indian of NorthEastMetal.

Yes. Finished and sold. Have since picked up two more. One that needed nearly as much work and another I bought from the original family that bought it new in 1968-69. It's a chromed frame model similar to the black one. Pics are in my photo album.
  18. N

anyone have a classic car?

'66 Triumph TR4A and '67 Camaro. The TR raced SCCA here in the Northeast from 1966-70.
  19. 1960 Briggs tin and oil bath air cleaner

1960 Briggs tin and oil bath air cleaner

20. N

Vintage Class: Lil Indian of NorthEastMetal.

@ TomH: Bringing this Lil Indian back to life was a blast. Thanks for the vote!