Search results

1. N

Help in ID of this one FS near me.

This one has me stumped, mostly it's the style of the rear axle bracket that has me scratching my head. Ideas?
  2. N

Wanted: 1970 Terra model 333

Posting this to help a friend locate a 1970-71 Terra-Products model 333 mini bike. Any condition. He's located in Michigan and trying to replicate a blue one that he had back in the day.
  3. N

Help identify a 1970-71 mini bike

I've offered to help a friend ID a mini bike that he had in the early 1970s. All I have is a poor quality photo of the back, a sketch that he made and a description. Wish I had more info. Here's his description...... He purchased the minibike at Jim's East End Grocery in Covington, IN in the...
  4. N

Free mini bike motors

Free motors for local pick up here in New Milford, CT. None are seized. The silver one I think is a 7 hp. Carb was used for another motor but pcs of another carb are included. Was running when I got it on a chopper frame. The little red ones should be a 1966 and a 1960. Cyl head missing on one...
  5. N

What is it, Tecumseh or?

This motor was bolted to a Lil Indian that I purchased a few years ago. Some of the tag numbers are visible. Is it a Tecumseh and what year?
  6. N

Vintage Class: Lil Indian of NorthEastMetal.

Here is my 2012 build-off entry. One of the shown flatheads will be used for this 'Lil' Indian project.
  7. N

Aggie 98 handlebars

Wntd: Original handlebars for an Aggie 98. Prefer a set that does not need re-plating but will consider other condition.
  8. N

Bird, Penneys, Wards or?

It's rough but what do I have here?
  9. N

Any idea guys?

Odd lower tubes that extend beyond the rear axle and very vertical front forks. Home built or? Apologies for the small photo, it's all I have.
  10. N

Rupp go kart

Picked this one up last week. Not sure what year or model it is. Original color was red. Need a source for the axle and other missing parts.
  11. N

Added a couple more

Brought a couple more home today. The green 1968 Broncco I purchased from the original owner. The other roller I think is a Bonanza.
  12. N

Vintage 1/4 midget

Picked this one up today, a race 1959 Orbit made right here in Connecticut. Missing rear axle but we have some ideas for that. Another winter project.
  13. N

Power-Dyne chopper

This chopper will be in metro-Detroit Sept 30th and left with my brother to be sold there: Power-Dyne chopper. Alloy split rims. Rear tire is an Adran 14x6 (cracks between tread) and front is a newer P.D.V. Trail 4.10/3.50-6 size. Engine is a vintage Tecumseh model H70 and serial # 3156R...
  14. N

New guy

I've just registered and thought I'd start by saying hello to all. My brother told me about this site and suggested I get on here and post some photos of my chopper. Don't know much about it. Engine is a model H70 Tecumseh with a 3156R serial number. if anyone here can tell me more about this...