Search results

1. rollin2

James Brewton has passed.

We have lost a member. I haven't been on here in a while myself. I am announcing James passing . James was an avid collector and has left an overwhelming amount of collections of all kinds of things. His widow is wanting to thin the collection and I have come back to this forum to see if I can...
  2. rollin2

Tri Sport

This is coming home with me
  3. rollin2

Mini Gote and tote Gote 600 COMPLETE. 750.00 OBO

2 complete Tote Gotes. A mini Gote and a model 600. I have had these for years and have never got around to them. Health forces me to part with them. I have every part to the 600,including the climbaway clutch.. I will not part them out or separate.I have the original engine for the model...
  4. rollin2

Grabbed my Gote

Picked up this Tote Gote model 500 last weekend. It will go nicely with my model 600 that I never got around to fixing up.now that there's two gotes in my stable,gonna fix them both up for riders.Looks like the only part I really need is a back fender,so if anyone has one. Wa
  5. rollin2

Tote Gote?

Guy says tote gote.
  6. rollin2

Comet 40 clutches.

Going a different route on my project.Good usable condition genuine comet 40 plus belt. Does have some slight surface rust on the sheaves from sitting and i don't have a scotch pad to clean them.Thats all they need.Driven is 7.5 inches in diameter,for a 5/8ths shaft.Driver is for 7/8ths...
  7. rollin2

Never seen one of these.

A new one to me. https://tulsa.craigslist.org/mcy/6056975111.html
  8. rollin2

I missed out on a Mustang Trailmaster.!!!

Was doing my nightly Craigslist search and came across a Mustang Trailmaster for 100 bucks.It was almost complete too.Seat and fender,clutch cover was missing too,but for 100 bucks. Came across the post at 11 pm,and did not want to call that late. Dagnabit. It was in West Wichita, Did one of...
  9. rollin2

Tec H50 for sale.

Complete H50,minus that funky exhaust.Going to keep that. Have not started it,but has good compression.Also has a 1 inch shaft. Asking 150.00 Plus shipping from 73077. Numbers are H50-65363K Serial number 3162D
  10. rollin2

Trail Horse roller

Took this in trade and have no use for it.I do not know the value,so the price is best offer.But I think 125.00 is a fair starting point.Shipping will be on you.I am fair on shipping.I don't charge for packing material,as I always save material. This will originate from zip 73077
  11. rollin2

What is this one?

Took it on a trade.Going to sell it once identified .Too small for my big butt.Once identified i will make a for sale post
  12. rollin2

Pipe trike death trap.

This is on a facebook sale site. Not getting on that thing.
  13. rollin2

Vintage Briggs and Stratton neon sign

Hope this is allowed. Selling this Neon Briggs and Stratton sign here before ebay,as I would like to see a member get it before EBAY. The switch is broke,so plug it in for a bit,then unplug and plug back in to reset ballast then works fine.Or resoulder a switch back in. I am asking...
  14. rollin2

I would like to list a Briggs and Stratton neon light for sale.Moderator help please

Dont know what section to offer a Briggs and Stratton neon.Would like to see it go to someone here before i put it on ebay. So if a Moderator could tell me what section to list it. Thanks
  15. rollin2

Shout Out to Havasu Dave

I ask for help cleaning a climbaway clutch for my model 600 Tote Gote.Dave offered to do it for me as he was doing one for himself.Sent it to him,and WOW !! Looks like a new one,except needing rechromed on the sheeves. I cant thank you enough Sir. You are one of the many members that make...
  16. rollin2

Someone to clean a climb away clutch.

I dont know where to ask for help with this. So,I want to find someone to clean a climb away clutch for my model 600 Tote Gote..Rather find a member than a scam. I will pay someone,also all shipping to and from.I dont have a sand blaster.Not in a rush either.
  17. rollin2

Cool go cart.

Seen this on Wichita craigslist.Steep price,but i thought it was cool Think the price is 2700.00 Dang Must have a Hemi.
  18. rollin2

Genuine Comet 20 series driver and driven

Selling this because i went with a bigger engine on my project.This is in excellent shape.Bushing is like new.Blue spring on driven with excellent tabs.I bought this used,in this shape and it has set in a drawer.Im asking 150.00 obo.Plus shipping in a flat rate box. Driver is 3/4 bore and...
  19. rollin2

What the ?

Seen this on craigslist.Looks well made,but dont have a clue by who.Looks like it might have been made into this.Woudnt look bad except for that riding mower seat.
  20. rollin2

Never saw a Hodaka mini

Im going to try to copy this,but if it dont work.It is listed as Hodaka mini bike on Tulsa ok craigslist Ok im a computer dumbass..But i hope some can find and post it for me....Not mine,just thought it was cool.And check out the exhaust