Search results

1. P

WANTED 2-1/2HP TECUMSEH FOR RUPP. C220 & side tank

Looks like Cub frame since it has no rear chain guard tab on rear frame. The rear wheel looks to be chopper since yours has open sprocket ring gear mounted to wheel, cub had solid sprocket mounted to wheel with short mounting stubs.
  2. P

Nova Roma Deluxe

I have the Roma Nova Chain Guard Decals that I had made. Go to Ebay type in Roma Nova and you will see them.
  3. P

What is it ?

It is actually a Roma Nova model Poncho missing the front spring that goes between lower goose neck and the front fork.
  4. P

Roma Nova Mini Bike - Wanted

Looking for the Roma Nova Mini Bike pictured. Complete, Roller, Frame, Front Fork, Handle Bars, Chain Guard Parts or Pieces. What do you have? Your Lost interested project that you would like to see finished and going to a good home. Thank you in advance.
  5. P

Roma Nova Mini Bike

Good Morning, Thank you for responding to my wanted ad. Can you forward some pictures both sides front and back Of the Roma Nova ? You can contact me directly at my Email Panteraltd@aol.com or by cell 908 307 2898. Thank you in advance larry
  6. P

Ruttman Chopper

Looking for a Ruttman Chopper mini bike. (Like pictured) Complete, or Roller, Parts or pieces. Maybe a lost interest project. Let me know what you have. and $$$. Thank you in advance.
  7. P

Mini Bike 4.00 x 5 Tires Wanted

Looking for a pair or one Victor 4.00 x 5 tire . (Like pictured) Or similar but needing a tire with a diameter of at least 12 1/4 inches. Prefer NOS or good used with no dry rot. Let me know what you have and $$$. Thank you .
  8. P

Rupp Gas Tank 68 69 TT or XL

Looking for Rupp Gas tank for 68 or 69 various versions. Thank you.
  9. P

6 MINI BIKES FOR SALE

Interested in the two Rupp continentals Is there a number to reach you at? Thanks Larry
  10. P

Going Through some old info on Roma Nova Mini bikes. Do you still have yours? Thanks

Going Through some old info on Roma Nova Mini bikes. Do you still have yours? Thanks
  11. P

Roma-ish build

Great Job and Nice Work !!! I noticed that you may have the old handle bars since you updated on the project. I am putting back together a Roma Mini Bike and was wondering if you would sell and ship them to me? Thank you....... Larry
  12. P

Roma Nova Mini Bike

I got this one that I was working one. But unfortunately the forks are done from the inside. Some work has to be done to them. Still haven’t figure out what to do yet. But. I’ll show some pics. Thanks for the pictures. Is this something you would want to sell?
  13. P

Help identifying bike......

Did you ever get your Roma Nova project going? I am looking to purchase one. Thanks
  14. P

Help identifying bike......

Did you ever get your Roma Nova Project going? Any pictures of it? I am looking for one.
  15. P

Roma Nova Mini Bike

Thanks for your response. Can you provide pictures of you Nova that is for sale?
  16. P

Roma Nova Mini Bike

Looking for a Roma Nova Mini Bike ( as Pictured) This had a 3 1/2 Hp Tecumseh engine with scrub brake, banana seat, coil springs on front forks, two pieces Asuza Rims, and a fiber glass chain guard, removable front handle bars (with Nova Knob) that were similar to the Nova Mini Bikes. This...
  17. P

Rupp Hub Spocket Wanted

Looking for a good used Rupp Hub spocket (Rupp Part # 18129) that would mount between rear wheel and rear spocket. It has 5 oval holes that would mount the rear spocket to rear wheel. These are used on Rupp 10 inch wheel bikes like Hustler and Scrambler with 3 piece wheels. Thanks....
  18. P

1971 Rupp Bandit

Bump
  19. P

1971 Rupp Bandit

Picture
  20. P

1971 Rupp Bandit

Still looking......