Search results

1. jackson521

Heald VT-7 chain guard

Looking for a new or used chain guard for my VT7. The 7 had the white with the blue stripe and bronc. If anyone has one for sale please post pics and price.
  2. jackson521

Latest edition to my Heald stable of horses

Here is my 200.00 craigslist find. Gotta get or make some cargo baskets for the rear and get rid of that dang ugly wooden bed. I have gotten all the camo tape off. Cant wait to get it tore down :grind:and into work for powdercoating.
  3. jackson521

Heald Super tryke baskets measurements

I know that the Heald baskets arent available from Ron Kimball anymore. I speak with him frequently. I also know that he doesnt have drawings for them anymore either. Can anyone give me some detailed measurements of one of the baskets and the mounting frame for the back. I am gonna try to fab...
  4. jackson521

Fenders for Super Bronc

I am looking for fenders for my super bronc VT-7. The chrome needs to be in good shape The front fender is an 18" tire. The rear is a 21" tire. This is the set on here that jeep4me had for sale but i missed them.
  5. jackson521

VDO Speedometer for Super Bronc

Hello all. I am looking for a Speedo cable for my VDO (factory)Speedometer. I have the Head and the transmission. I have talked to Ron (the guy that worked at Heald everyone talks about. He told me he thought that I could use a cable from an old exercise bike There are lots of styles out...
  6. jackson521

Jackshaft Assembly for Super Bronc

I have just purchased a 1971 or 72 Super Bronc and I need the jackshaft Assembly for it. The more complete the better.:thumbsup: PM me if you have one that you would part with. Thanks Jackson521
  7. jackson521

help with my Super Bronc

Ok I have looked all over the internet and on here and cant seem to find any kind of assembly drawings for my VT-7. What Im looking for is the Taillight/brake light wiring and cable hook up. There is a switch on the frame (under seat ,on the pull start side of the frame )that has a pull eyelet...
  8. jackson521

JC Pennys Chain Guard

I have a Pennys Duster chopper. Iam looking for the chain guard for it. I was told it is a 1050 Model duster. I dont know if that makes a difference. I will be checking back for replys. Thanks
  9. jackson521

JC Penny Mini Bike?

Hey guys I have one here that I was told was a JC Penny Mini Chopper. I looked at the various brochures for their old mini bikes and really didnt find anything. I searched in the photos for Sears and Pennys and still no exact match. if anyone knows what it is please let me know.
  10. jackson521

help with a plastic tank

I purchased a set of decals recently. i cleaned the surface with alcohol. I let it set for about two hours ,to be sure the alcohol was gone. I put them on my plastic gas tank. after about two months the decal has bubbled on both sides. I pulled them off and they smell like gas. on the...
  11. jackson521

help with a brake light switch

Hey All, I need some kind of picture of a brake light switch wired up for a Rupp Roadster 2 with lights. I bought an Alexander-Reynolds Buccaneer. I cant find squat on this thing anywhere. It has a strong resemblance to a Rupp Roadster 2. It came with a Hi,Low Beam Headlight and wiring...
  12. jackson521

what is this thing I have brought home?

what is this thing? can anyone tell me? I saw it on Craigslist and bought it for 60.00 dollars. The frame bolts together using the rear axle and a bolt behind the triple tree. I found a K that looks like the K in Keystone mini bikes on the foot pegs. I couldnt find pic of a Keystone bike like...
  13. jackson521

Handle bars for Huskee Hill Climber

Hey guys Im looking for some stock handle bars for a Huskee Hill Climber. Preferrably good chrome The ones I have need replated and I thought I would try to find a used set . I figure they maybe cheaper than replating mine. I'll post a pic with dimensions tomorrow.
  14. jackson521

Just another newbie

Hello everyone. I just signed up recently to OldMiniBikes due to the purchase of a Huskee Hill Climber a week ago. I have always liked the old Bikes because of their style. I am amazed at how many different styles of old bikes there are. If anyone has any pics of one in the original colors I would...