Search results

1. Le Plat

Carb for 3.5 tec side pooper

Ok im pissed off at mine. Need a carb that uses remote tank and will hook right up to tec. If possible a fuel filter too unless someone can point me twords one. Wouldnt mind something to boost alittle power. 3.5hp aint enough. Lol. Let me know. Im rarely on anymore so I might take a bit to check...
  2. Le Plat

Kikker questions

Iv been thinking about getting a kikker. i luv them, luv the suicide shift, luv the price(well kinda) but hate the lack of power. Any performance parts out there for these?? I dunno, 3k for a bike that cant get highway speeds just drives me away from them.
  3. Le Plat

Clone height

Anyone know the demensions of a clone? My phone is a nightmare to use sry.
  4. Le Plat

Carb issues

Now its my turn to say WTF why is it leaking:laugh::censure:....... Anyway, i got a 3.5hp on my mini. Been working on getting eveything running good. Poured about 10 oz of gas into the tank and ran the mini till it was just about all. No problems, started on the first pull 100% of the time...
  5. Le Plat

Want to buy clutch

Need a #41 chain clutch with more than 10 tooth if possible. Used is prefered as long as its not used up
  6. Le Plat

Briggs oppossing twin in a mini??

There is one on the old brush truck at my new station(im a firefighter) and in a few years im sure it will go up for sale:thumbsup:. While i have little interest in the old truck, i want the big twin. 18 horse i think. Its big and heavy but doesnt appear to be too tall(only a few inches taller...
  7. Le Plat

For trade, clutch for a clutch

I have a #35 clutch(11 tooth i believe) need a #41 clutch. Prefer 11 tooth plus. Low end power aint my thing:shrug: . Prefer just to trade in person, but i guess can ship. Just kinda hard to trade if shipping.
  8. Le Plat

Massaging a bit more power out of a 3.5hp??

Whats the best way to massage just a bit more power out of a 3.5?? Id really just like 4 hp or so. got alittle 3.5hp side pooper on my toyoco(thanks again richs). I dont want to do anything too radical. Starts like a dream(first pull this evening while working on it):thumbsup: It should have...
  9. Le Plat

For trade, frames and various parts

I got some frames and various parts for sale. Small engine and some other stuff. Frames are in good condition, but I dont have the time or cash to completely restore these frames. Work gave us a pay cut and sounds like we prob are getting another one this year. I put up pics of the frame and...
  10. Le Plat

WTB engine

In need of a 5hp plus engine. Pref briggs but any will do. Running or not just let me know what ya got
  11. Le Plat

No clue, what is it?

:shrug:
  12. Le Plat

New to mini's. What is it?

I believe a sears but im very very new to mini bikes