Search results

1. J

Put taller handlebars on Murray Track2

Decided to spend a little time on the Murray. Put on new handlebars, a good 5" taller in the hand grip area. Required longer brake and throttle cables, particularly the casing (I could replace just the cable itself with a longer one, but the outer plenum would still be too short). Picked up a...
  2. J

Murray Track 2 Predator conversion

Completed our Murray Track2 Predator 212 conversion. Thought I'd post up a link to a short video I took so folks could hear and see it run. This conversion was pretty straightforward and turned this minibike into and absolute torque monster. Getting thrown off this thing is not fun. If you do...
  3. J

Murray Track 2 exhaust finally

Been working on putting a Predator 212 on my Murray Track 2. Those who have done this know that the exhaust is a pain. I bought the do it yourself kit and another pipe from OldMiniBikes and neither was going to work. I don't have a welder and don't know any welders. CarPlayLB pointed me to...
  4. J

Murray TR2 mini bike brake assembly?

Hello. Great site you have going on here. I've got a line on a Murray TR2 minibike for $250. The bike appears to be in stock form. Needs some TLC. The thing is that the band brake assembly is off the bike - it is missing some hardware and there is no cable. The missing hardware appears...