Search results

1. Toominibikes

Stolen Bird

10 years ago I restored this bike for my brothers 50th birthday. Last weekend someone stole it out of his storage unit. If you see it please let me know Thanks
  2. Toominibikes

Ss5

I have always wanted a Rupp SS5. Would like to find one close to Iowa. Would like it close to complete although it could be less engine. Thank you
  3. Toominibikes

Suzuki Choppers

2 Suzuki choppers would like to get 300
  4. Toominibikes

Mtd

Complete original bike 500.00
  5. Toominibikes

MTD Trailflite

Nice little original bike. Have not ridden in awhile 450.00
  6. Toominibikes

Heath Kit Boonie Bike

Nice original bike needs tube in front tire and fuel system service. I have not ridden for about 5 years. 800.00
  7. Toominibikes

Black Widow roller

Black widow roller 200. they way it sits
  8. Toominibikes

Doodle Bug frame

I have a Doodle bug frame that I got thinking one day I would restore. Well one day looks way too far in the future. I would like to sell this bike. Im thinking I have 200 in it and thats what I would like to get out of it. Thanks
  9. Toominibikes

Golden Pinto

I am looking for a Golden Pinto. It does not have to have an engine but it does need to be complete other then that. Thank you
  10. Toominibikes

Scotty Motorbike

Anyone ever seen one of these?
  11. Toominibikes

Rupp Trials

I need a nice Rupp branded trials tire. I have a nice Rupp motocross I might trade for one. Must not be weather checked. Thanks Scott
  12. Toominibikes

68 z50

I have a black 1968 Honda Z50 I would like to sell. This is the first year of these bikes. It is far from perfect but it is a runner we have been riding it all day. I will take pics tomorrow. I would like to get 800 for this bike
  13. Toominibikes

Chaparral Bullit

I have this Chaparral Bullet that is complete and a good running bike. I also have a NOS tank for it. I would like to sell. 475 for all
  14. Toominibikes

Little Indian

I have a solid Little Indian roller for sale. It has the 2 spd jack shaft and the mag wheels. I think 200.00 is a fair price for this bike. I would also be open to trades just let me know what you got.
  15. Toominibikes

Painting plastic fuel tanks

I restored my brothers Bird minibike for his 50th birthday 4 years ago. I prepped the tank like the paint supplier told me to and it still pealed. I used single stage paint. It turned out perfect, but it pealed. I painted a Heald tank with a spray can an that has not pealed at all. I want to...
  16. Toominibikes

Wiring harness

I need a wiring harness for a 1980 Honda ct 70
  17. Toominibikes

Bonanza buggy?

I did not get pictures but has anyone seen a bonanza buggy? I will try to get some pics.
  18. Toominibikes

Cenex 310

Picked this guy up today. It is a 10HP Briggs with a lighting coil and the tire are perfect. I drove it around for about a 1/2 hour and it runs fair needs a carb cleaning.
  19. Toominibikes

Rupp Roadster 2 restore

I just got my chrome back for my Roadster project. I have a little more buffing then paint tank and fenders. I will post pictures soon.
  20. Toominibikes

71 Roadster

Who bought the sweet Rupp Roadster that was in the Albert Lea Minnesota Craigs list? Was it as nice as the pics?