Search results

1. allstateguy

Doodlebug

$300 NO shipping Located in PHX, AZ 85021 It's next to the Godevil in the pix Has 212 HF engine, new clutch, front suspension, Honda style seat, will need fresh gas, but runs great
  2. allstateguy

Godevil

$650 NO shipping Located in PHX, AZ 85021 It's the one in the middle of the pix Runs fine (will probably need fresh premix)
  3. allstateguy

CT70 clone

Since Honda, clone, and Chinese all apply, does this bike qualify for inclusion in OldMiniBikes? I think of it as a mini, as much as my 212 Doodlebug and Heald But electric start and street legal are pluses for me as it is my "emergency backup" for a car for getting around. Look forward to trying it on...
  4. allstateguy

need VDO speedo drive

or info on how to take apart, clean and lube? 15LH 16RH 34/1 3.80 are the numbers on the case. Turns rough and hard. Would like new, used or how to RE-new
  5. allstateguy

Heald Trike for $250

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heald-Super-Trike-11hp-Briggs-Bronc-Rupp/183235028674?hash=item2aa9a8a6c2:g:Qk8AAOSwunBbAgbd
  6. allstateguy

new to me: Heald VT7 build

Good morning all, I have picked up what I believe is a Heald VT7 (15-6.0-6 front; 18-8.5-8 rear tire) mini. Also went to HF and picked up a 60363 engine. Box and engine don't say 6.5, the receipt says 7hp. $99.99 so yay for that part! Next step will be mounting. PO said I'll need to...
  7. allstateguy

Vintage parts in PHX, AZ

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mpo/d/vintage-mini-bike-go-kart/6569339270.html cleaning out my garage
  8. allstateguy

1974 TriRod

got this going well, and realized I'm a two-wheel kind of guy, ready to move on. Very nice condition body and upholstery. Seems to be very original except for the Greyhound 6.5 engine I've invested in a new Comet 20 series driven clutch as the one on it was buggered. I also replaced the...
  9. allstateguy

Bird forks

for Duck, Drover, or Lark straight, or just slightly bent is Ok non-suspended or suspended need to finish my Drover. Thanks! JohnP
  10. allstateguy

this ain't no snowblower

New Tecumseh 5HP 2 Cycle Motor and it is really new, with the optional header, a homemade mount, and it charges at 12v NOW! what to put it on??
  11. allstateguy

hub bearings

can someone tell me what size ball bearings a Bird Drover would use? one rear bearing has no balls and already separated, the other three are very dry and crunchy they appear to be a pretty normal sealed ball bearing, but I'd like to have four in hand before I start pounding them out...
  12. allstateguy

Rupp Continental

nice looking has a 3hp Tec no clutch cover would like to get $450 no shipping, but could meet you up to 200 miles from 85021
  13. allstateguy

Bird with Clinton

Trying to make a 60's style of mini Bird Drover frame Clinton A400 Round tank What do you think?
  14. allstateguy

never heard of this "Horse" but it looks cool

1967 Rare Mini Bike " Scrambler Horse " Like Z50 Honda Appealing, but out of my mini-price range.
  15. allstateguy

adapter for Mikuni?

is there an adapter for any certain Mikuni (like a 20 or 22mm) to go on an HS50? Who has one? How much?
  16. allstateguy

Score!

Just got back from picking up an unused HS50. Missing the carb because the guy was trying to put it in a Skat Kitty. Date code ends in 05. Has a new clutch on it too. $30
  17. allstateguy

Tecumseh two-stroke

has anyone got one of these on a mini? how does it work? have enough power to get you going? eBay # 170564319067
  18. allstateguy

what it is??

bent fork and horrible paint, but spring on front fork, handlebars unbolt without disturbing the fork, front wheel and rear wheel styles don't match
  19. allstateguy

holy grail?

I did a search, came up empty. I'm new here so be easy on me. I need a chain guard/clutch cover for a 67 Rupp Continental. I'm guessing all the originals are gone, even my one year old Connie in HS was missing its. Any repops out there or being proposed??
  20. allstateguy

newby

just found the twin to the mini I had in HS back in 1968 1967 Rupp Continental looking forward to picking it up and getting a blast from the past if you need to know stuff about Allstate motorcycles (Puch, Gilera, Vespa, Cushman), just ask!