Search results

1. V

Predator used crank 3/4" keyed & threaded needed !!!

I only need approx 1 1/2" of the very end of the shaft.
  2. V

Can you buy 3/4 shaft EXTENDER with center hole & keyed ?

Need longer shaft on the 212cc, The splined hub driver only fits on 3/8" of the end of shaft.
  3. V

Attention !!! all Fat Tire bikes, Trailmaster, Baha, Bigdog etc. WOWWWW

Just changed the orig 38 tooth rear sprocket of my fat tire Trailamster MB200 to a 60 tooth, Using the torque converter I recently purchased, this thing will climb any hill from dead standstill. Throwing dirt and gravel. It still hits approx 35 mph on top end .Would not change a thing top or...
  4. V

Vintage Briggs Expert Needed

Myself and "OND" have 1961 Briggs Photos posted @ OldMiniBikes ,but the carb setups are different, mine is updraft and his is not, both serial #s begin with 61, I searched OldMiniBikes Photos for 1964 Briggs and it shows a 1964 and 1972 with updraft carbs? What yr did Briggs stop using the updraft carb ? We are a...
  5. V

Need fat tire rolling chassis

Please send pm, Thanks
  6. V

Gas Tank sealer

I patched a gas tank leak with finger nail polish weeks ago and so far it worked. Has any one heard of this before.
  7. V

Vintage Tecumseh Running

Orig Tecumseh 3.5 of K&S Hornet MB. / eng is running / new carb ($95.00) clutch w/ brake / 5/8 shaft / asking 125.00 OBO plus shipping (approx 30 lbs )from 75979 / See " My Photos " please respond by private message ,Thanks
  8. V

K & S Hornet orig fenders

Pair for 30.00 plus shipping from 75979 See these under "My Photos" please send me a pm if needed.
  9. V

What Year

Need to know what yr model I found at an Estate Sale. Tecumseh Model H35 45142G Serial 0147 Found complete mini w / tecumseh for $35.00
  10. V

Briggs Horsepower ??

Just received Briggs ( model 80302 ) ( type 943467 ) How do I know what Horsepower ? That decal is missing ? The shaft is 3/4