Search results

1. D

Bonanza CR500 Hodaka Chopper Throttle/Cable Question

Does any one know what throttle and cable the Bonanza CR500 Hodaka Chopper came with? My Hodaka has a Hodaka Throttle Cable but the ball on the end of the cable is to small for a standard mini bike throttle. Trying to figure out if I need a different throttle or new to swap out the cable. Any...
  2. D

Bonanza Light Kit

I have never had a light kit for a mini bike. I am building a Bonanza right now and plan to put a kit on that bike. Are the headlights hi/low beam? Was the rear a taillight or taillight/brake light? Any information would be helpful! Thanks in advance.
  3. D

WTB: Bonanza Headlight Mount

WTB: Bonanza Headlight Mount, please PM pictures and prices.
  4. D

WTB: Bonanza Kidney Bean Wheel

Any Bonanza Kidney Bean Wheels out there. Please PM pictures and prices.
  5. D

1970 Bonanza CR500 Hodaka Chopper

My Vintage Class bike for the 2019 build off is a 1970 Bonanza CR500 Hodaka Chopper. This bike started this morning as a complete bike for another build off, since then I have taken it apart to get started. Thanks for hosting this great event Dave! Follow me on instagram @...
  6. D

What orange did Bonanza use on the CR500 Chopper?

Does anyone know what color Orange Bonanza used on the CR500 Chopper?
  7. D

WTB Bonanza MX 1500 Parts

Look for Bonanza MX parts. Fenders, Fender Bracket, Gas Tank. Please message me with pictures and prices on any Bonanza MX parts you may have.
  8. D

Bonanza BC1100 Jackshaft

Does anyone run a jackshaft on their Bonanza BC1100? I know that the BC1200 & BC1300 have the rear sprocket on the opposite side then the BC1100. I am wondering how people fit a jackshaft on a BC1100 with the engine sprocket and rear wheel sprocket on the same side of the bike. Pictures would...
  9. D

Bonanza Chopper Gas Tank

Looking for a Bonanza Chopper Gas Tank. Pictures and prices please.
  10. D

WTB Bonanza Badge

Looking for a original Bonanza Badge, please send pictures and prices. Thank you
  11. D

Best spot to buy customs color rattle cans?

Do you guys have any experience buying custom color rattle cans? Where the best spot to order them from? I am looking to have 1966 Chevelle Nassau Blue in a couple rattle cans. Any advise would be helpful, thanks in advance.
  12. D

Interesting Early Bonanza BC1200/1300?

So I know there has been a lot of conversation on here about early Bonanza's with KustomKartKid and the 1st Bonanza thread and bigevilone2 building early Bonanza frames. Here is the interesting one, it appears to be an early BC1200 or 1300 if they even made them. Now you...
  13. D

Electric Mini Bike

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/d/electric-mini-bike/6523469149.html Electric Mini Bike, never seen one before. You could probably ride this on the street in Ca since it's electric would be my guess.
  14. D

Shipping a Mini Bike?

I have never thought about trying to ship a mini bike until today. I know it's possible but what is the most cost effective way? Am I crazy from even considering this? Any tip or advise will be helpful. Thank you
  15. D

WTB: 1969 or 1970 Tecumseh H30 & a 1968 or Earlier H40

I am looking for two Tecumseh engine, a 1969 or 1970 Tecumseh H30 and a 1968 or earlier Tecumseh H40. Please send pictures and prices.
  16. D

Hodaka Ace 100 E Code Motor

The Hodaka Ace 100 E Code is stamped on the cases only right? All other Hodaka motor parts Top End, Head, Side Cases are interchangeable with the other Hodaka Ace 100 Code motors?
  17. D

WTB: Bonanza Chopper or 1510MX

I am looking for my next roller.......I am thinking either a Bonanza Chopper or Bonanza 1510MX. Let me know what you have.
  18. D

WTB One (1) Bonanza Stock Mid Peg

I am looking for one (1) Bonanza Stock Mid Peg. I know someone has one in a parts box somewhere. Let me know what you have. I have one but need a second one.
  19. D

How to tell what Generation a Tecumseh Engine is?

I am looking to buy the era proper motors for my Bonanza BC1100 & BC1300. Just a bit more information on the bikes the BC1100 is a Center Peg Frame & the BC1300 is a front Peg Frame.What I am having trouble understanding is how you tell the difference between the Generations of Tecumseh...