Search results

1. PacoTaco99

6.5HP Clone $80.00 Without Coupon!

:thumbsup:So, I went to the Harbour Freight parking lot sale to see what goodies I can pick up:smile:. I got there at 8:15am which is way too early for me but, I didnt want to miss out on anything. If you were a member you were allowed to arrive at 7:00am to get a head start on the shopping but...
  2. PacoTaco99

Evil Ed Saves The Day!

So, I went to MiniBikePaul's Sunday Funday BBQ which was amazingly fun!:smile: Then my clutch brake bracket broke and I thought I was done for the day:sad: Then Evil Ed came along and saved the day! Evil Ed Doing His Magic!:smile: All Fixed!...Thanks again Evil Ed!:thumbsup:
  3. PacoTaco99

1970 cat 400

Hey Hey!:smile: I just added an addition to my mini bike's:smile: I picked up a 1970 CAT 400 frame and forks!:smile: Im going to go "Foose" on it!(meaning, my goal is to get it complete by this coming Sunday, for the Sunday Funday BBQ hosted by minibikepaul). Wish me luck!:biggrin: Another...
  4. PacoTaco99

Trying Out A 5HP Briggs I Got At MAC's!:)

Well, I just want to say I had a Blast at MAC's 2011 Yard Sale!:thumbsup: It was definitely a FULL day of FUN hangn out with a few of the OldMiniBikes Crew!:smile: I'm going to test out this 5HP Briggs I got from MAC on my 69' CAT 250. I have an 86' 5HP Briggs(black) on her right now and I was able to...
  5. PacoTaco99

1967 Taco 22

So, Dec. 19, 2010...I posted a thread titled "1970 Taco 99". Pretty much saying Im hooked on Taco's and having a blast!:clap: And thanking everyone for the nice compliments. As well as the guy who sold me the 99!:thumbsup: Well...he did it again!:smile: I just added another to my Taco 99. I...
  6. PacoTaco99

The End Of 2010!

To Dave, Ezdoesit, Catfishman, Edwin, Suoernova and all my OldMiniBikes peeps! Have A Safe And Happy New Year!!!:clap: Ride Your Taco's, Bonanza's, CAT's, and whatever other toys you may have alot more for 2011!:scooter: Keyword: Play, Play, Play!:smile:
  7. PacoTaco99

Mini Bikes Under The Tree!

Merry Christmas to Dave, Ezdoesit, Catfishman, Edwin, Supernova, and all my fellow mini bike guru's:scooter: here on OldMiniBikes! Hope your Christmas tree looked as much Fun as mine!:clap:
  8. PacoTaco99

1970 Taco 99

Mid November I bought a 1970 Taco 99:clap: Ever since then... I have been hooked on Taco's!:drool: Cruising the neighborhood as much as I can!:scooter: Even loading it up in the back of my truck and finding a new neighborhood to cruise! One if the best parts of cruising is when I have someone...