Search results

1. outlaw fab shop

milan drag way may 16…..minibike drags

who's the fast in the D?
  2. outlaw fab shop

2014 outlaw fab shop/pro chassis minibike

2014 build with about 20 passes on it…. 650 polaris triple triple motor and drive (122 hp) wilwood brakes hoosier 15x7-8 slick with douglas wheel aluminum fuel cell RACE READY TURN KEY!!! $2800 or best offer posting for owner bryan -313-932-9156 detroit area on c/l under...
  3. outlaw fab shop

new fuel cell tank

ebay item111240767926 thanks for looking
  4. outlaw fab shop

ubly 2013

WHO's in???? who's gonna lay down quick e.t. for the weekend??? pizza boy jb chadillac roger on honky kong Kim darrell brian on granny smith byron who's it gonna be???? OUTLAW FAB SHOP/PRO CHASSIS got a $50.00 dollar bill for anyone on the low e.t. bike during SUNDAYS RACE. MUST...
  5. outlaw fab shop

N.m.d.b.a.

stay tuned to Southern Mini Bike Racing and Mini Drag Bikes, Tampa, Florida for all the info on the National Mini Drag Bike Association, based out of florida, being put together by Gary Smith. He has several people putting their heads together to get some basic classes/rules in place for some...
  6. outlaw fab shop

adapter plate from OldMiniBikes

ok just recieved the adapter plate to put a predator on a doodle bug, gen 1. slots in plate measure 80mm centerline original slots on bike 62mm....ooops! will call on monday, anyone else come across this? mark
  7. outlaw fab shop

racing in the d today????

hey wild man, get it set up!! gonna be almost 60deg today!!!
  8. outlaw fab shop

look at this!!!!!!

sunday June 2 Traffic Jams Pit Bike Madness ATV style vehicles, mopeds, mini bikes, 3 & 4 Wheelers, golf carts, etc... Driver $15, Pit Pass $5. $5 extra for Bracket Race, $5 extra for each Gamblers Race. Time Trials 11am/ Race 1pm northern michigan drag way
  9. outlaw fab shop

Lapeer dragway-open to mini bikes!!

Ok, i'm gonna try this again, Ed at lapeer says cmon out any saturday, gates at noon, $25.00 for all the track time you can get while were there! If we got 10 bikes that want a bracket race he will give a trophy, if not test and tune the F*ck outta your stuff. You don't need me, just show up...
  10. outlaw fab shop

DETROIT DARREL'S new one

here is a new one straight out the outlaw fab shop/pro chassis lab. "SNIPER" new for 2013 mark
  11. outlaw fab shop

hey cali guys, jd, whoever!!

hey me and detroit charles want to fly out and kick it with jd and go to some races, you got any barona dates or track events set up? would like to come out like feb or march mark
  12. outlaw fab shop

db 30 parts needed

front and rear axle front and rear wheels (tires not needed) mark 248-941-2483
  13. outlaw fab shop

D.I.Y. wheelie bar kit

Universal mini bike drag wheelie bar package. $275.00 shipped Chromoly, all rod ends with jam nuts, wheelie wheel boxes welded, threaded inserts in tubes, 100% tig welded, includes new 100mm wheels, all you do is weld tabs on frame, set the upper bars length (some welding required) and get...
  14. outlaw fab shop

D.I.Y. wheelie bar kit

Universal mini bike drag wheelie bar package. $275.00 shipped Chromoly, all rod ends with jam nuts, wheelie wheel boxes welded, threaded inserts in tubes, 100% tig welded, includes new 100mm wheels, all you do is weld tabs on frame, set the upper bars length (some welding required) and get...
  15. outlaw fab shop

wagon pics

here are a couple pics of the wagons i built for my 2 nephews, they both 2yrs old. i will find out tonight what they think, lol!
  16. outlaw fab shop

genuine honda gx 390 info needed

Can anyone tell me what "type" and "model" the horizontal, 1" straight shaft, honda gx 390 is? Where can i get oem part #'s as well, thanks, mark
  17. outlaw fab shop

The D vs. Cali THE ON GOING EVENT!!

Ok cali sound off with PROOF..... 1.Who has the fastest small block? total rider/bike weight 2. Who has the fastest big block? total rider/bike weight Dont turn this into a pi$$ing match, lets discuss this, and MAYBE u guys are faster and quicker, and we can put in some work over...
  18. outlaw fab shop

Michigan minibike drag "series" 2012

Ok guys, put the bug in Ed's ear at lapeer dragway, for next summer, to have a MINIBIKE DRAG SERIES, TENTATIVELY first date, april 28, 2012. how about some class input...i was thinking SIMPLE!!! 1. bracket- dial in and race 2. HEADS-UP: big block, small block, whatever NO GO KARTS...
  19. outlaw fab shop

doodlebug sprocket ????

doeas anyone make a split sprocket set up for a doodlebug, gen 1? also, would there be any interest in a "exchange" program for stretched doodlebug frames? There are alot of them at our spot, and was thinking about re working one. maybe some wheelibar kits, ect. any input would be good... mark
  20. outlaw fab shop

Happy thanksgiving

We would like to wish everybody on here a very happy thanksgiving:thumbsup: Dont forget to give thanks to all the men and women across the country and world who are fighting each and every day for our freedom, to come on here and talk crap with all our felleow rider/racers... GOD BLESS!! Mark...