Search results

1. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

How was testing?
  2. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

I have been so busy, I dont have time to think. Barette Jackson/Hot August nights in Reno NV next month from the 5th thru the 11th. We r selling 3 cars and showing one that I just finished building so I am going crazy. Sorry I wont be there to see the debut, but I wanna see the video.
  3. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

R u ready? Have u tested ur setup yet?
  4. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

Thanks. Here is another quick test pass of the day. Steven F&B fly by - YouTube
  5. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

U will see it on the Barona video. That was the first test, so we have to work on a couple of things. Bike ran great though.
  6. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

Testing the predator 3". F&B test-n-tune. - YouTube
  7. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

Happy B Day JD. Enjoy urself!!!!!
  8. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

How funny, I hear that Ronald IH lost his azz today. Serves him right for all that chiz talking he does.
  9. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

:shrug::shrug: I call it an excuse!! Its kinda ironic that this happened this way and now he is gonna put his bike up. Kinda sounds like a bit of pouting is going on, but lets see, maybe he will turn the screw and it will be right in a minute :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  10. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: something always comes loose on his builds.
  11. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

Really?? Or r u mad cuz u lost?? :out:
  12. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

Sounds like some excuses to me.
  13. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family!!
  14. turbodaddyfrank

preadator slow after cam install

Ok, I would like to know if u have removed the governor. Second is IMO the carb is too small for the Black Mamba cam. U will see a huge increase if u install the 22mm Mikuni or Mikuni replica and jet it accordingly. The size of the factory venturi will hold this engine back from making the...
  15. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

I am gonna put everything on blast about the machine shop and tooling. I personally spoke with the machinist and he said "Charles said he is gonna come take the jig and sleeves, lets see him try, cuz he doesnt own any of it". What a liar Charles is and he continues to try and say that he owns...
  16. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

I guess MDB must not have anything to say to me about all of his BS that I always call him out on, cuz he wont reply to my post at all. Huh, favors my @ss. Its cool we all know how u work Charles, so no need to go hide behind ur girl anymore. Lol!!!
  17. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

We all love this hobby, but the difference is when u get paid for services, it is a business. Do u understand that? BTW favors, r free, and we NEVER asked for anything for free so u never did us any favors, but rather a business transaction. And u better believe that u incorporated gas money...
  18. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

Some people really show their true colors when they say all he tries to do is help people out. Well, now I will just go to step two and find my own method of doing it myself. I guess he just lied again about helping people out. Hmmm, some people.
  19. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

Backburner??? Nope, just doing a couple of upgrades to keep the problem from happening again. I would say that this is how u do R&D right? U bet we will be ready way before Christmas. Hope ur ready for it. Just sayin.
  20. turbodaddyfrank

L.A Drag Spot.

:smile::thumbsup: