Search results

1. turbodaddyfrank

F & B 3" startup!!!!

Here is the startup and test ride. Now its time to tune. F & B start up test 1 - YouTube F & B first ride - YouTube F & B startup - YouTube
  2. turbodaddyfrank

6" tires

Bonanza tires 6". If u have some, hit me up.
  3. turbodaddyfrank

Project Joe's

A basic Joe's medium size frame. Then we added some mods. We started with cutting off all the original frame tabs, motor mount plate, and neck. We then widened the frame to 13" and installed a go kart motor mount and shortened the height of the frame by 1-3/4". After that we raked the front...
  4. turbodaddyfrank

Hunter roller rockers

I want a set of hunter roller rockers for a gasser build, anybody have some for a reasonable price. I will also take a set of raceseng rockers. Either in a 1.2 or 1.3 ratio will be fine but I am not tryin to pay full price or I will buy them new.
  5. turbodaddyfrank

Bonanza MX1210

I have figured out that the bike is a MX 1210. I guess its rare, but I need to know what engine to put in it. Is it a Techumsey or a Briggs and what horse power?
  6. turbodaddyfrank

Bonanza

What is the correct engine for a Bonanza. I think it is a BC1200 but not sure. It has front suspention, and rear swingarm and a jackshaft. Any info on original parts will help. I need front and rear fenders so if anybody has originals let me know. Need the seat too or a pic so I can make a...
  7. turbodaddyfrank

Baja tank

I need the fake gas tank for my Baja, as it was missing when we purchased the bike. Anybody have one they want to get rid of???
  8. turbodaddyfrank

Baja rims

I need a rear rim for my Baja because the rear brake drum is warped. Anybody have one for sale?
  9. turbodaddyfrank

Bonanza Fenders

I am looking for Bonanza fenders in decent shape. Front and Rear obviously. I was told my Bonanza is a BC1300 but I am not sure. It has spring front forks, and a rear swingarm with a jackshaft. :shrug:
  10. turbodaddyfrank

minibike for sale $400

I did a full restoration on this bike, I was told its a Manco. It has new Porsche orange paint, all engine tins have been painted charcole gray as well as the rims. It has a new chain, rear sprocket, seat, and a brand new 6.5 clone. It has only been started and run just for the purpose of a...
  11. turbodaddyfrank

Bully

I need bully clutch parts. I need the actuator arms and pins. I am also looking for a good basket and drivers (13,14,15) if anybody has some, let me know. PM me please.
  12. turbodaddyfrank

mikuni to clone manifold

I need a intake manifold for a mikuni 22mm to a gx200 or clone. If anybody has one that they are not using then I will pick it up from you, before buying one. PM me and we can make a deal.
  13. turbodaddyfrank

Kidney Bean wheels

I am looking for a set of front and rear Kidney Bean wheels for my Bonanza mx1210. Anybody have some for sale?
  14. turbodaddyfrank

bananza mx1210

Looking for the OG rims for my bananze mx1210. they are supposed to be 6" and have nobby tires. PM me if you have some.
  15. turbodaddyfrank

Looking for a "Drag spot" in the IE.

Any drag racers in the inland empire have a spot? Or do we have any ideas where we can go? We need at least a 1/2 mile spot to do both 1/4 and 1/8 mile drags and a smooth street. Any ideas????? Maybe a old airport or street that has been closed off from regular traffic. Safety is a issue so...
  16. turbodaddyfrank

tillitson intake

I need a tillitson intake for a clone motor. anybody have one for cheap? PM me if you do. Thanks.
  17. turbodaddyfrank

LA Drag spot 2

We will be out there testing our new clone build. It should run ok but we will see. Meet us out there and see how it does. I will also be bringing a case of AMSoil with us for those of you who want it. Looking forward to seeing all of you guys out there.
  18. turbodaddyfrank

LA Minibike drags!!!

We will be at the LA spot this weekend to run our fresh clone build. We also have AMSoil, so hit us up for prices for all u racers.
  19. turbodaddyfrank

AMSoil

Anybody want to run AMSoil. It better than Royal Purple and I will provide it to you guys for a racer discount. Hit me up if ur interested. I will give you prices.