Search results

1. db30-beast

cat star a pair

so i have a pair of cat rim stars asking 25 shipped let me kno mchang34@gmail.com
  2. db30-beast

part lot gx200 and clone

so i havent been in the minibikes for a while now since i starting working on my car so i wanna sell all my mini bike stuff pay pal only please email me not on here alot mchang34@gmail.com arc top plate new -sold oil catch can-sold agk stage 1 pipe new painted-sold agk 275 cam use- 50...
  3. db30-beast

having trouble

so i just finish swaping my clone into my db and i dont know whats going wrong turns on but wont go unless i full throttle it brand new clone here are the specs agk 2 stage header 140 e-tube 92 main jet autolite spark plug 310x ngk boot 18lb springs ,,can it be my vale lash ? when i...
  4. db30-beast

clutch guard bolt size to mount

so i go my OldMiniBikes clutch guard and was wondering whats the bolts i need to mount it on ?? i think they are m8 by 1.25 right ?
  5. db30-beast

ARC top plate for new clones

so i order my top plate to clean up my motor i think these are made for no governer motors and doesnt work with the stock throttle set up so are these for no govern motors only ?
  6. db30-beast

wanted 6.5 install cd

What's up guys wondering if anybody has the 6.5 install cd from their kit and is not useing anymore and would like to pass it down ill cover shipping let me kno thanks
  7. db30-beast

agk 275 cam

just got a cam and wanna make sure its a 275 does anybody kno of any numbers on it or marks to make sure its a true 275 ?
  8. db30-beast

c.a.r.b 6.5 need help

so i got stuck getting the carb 6.5 need to know what to take off the last pic is what i thing it is let me kno thanks wondering what do i do with this plug it ?
  9. db30-beast

performance plug for clone

just thought i'll share this just order mine today just by the looks of the oem one from the clone i knew i need a better one and arc claims :deal: it to be a great plug so why not...let me knon what you guys think AR3910X Racing Spark Plug
  10. db30-beast

wtb: cat rim stars

Looking for a pair of cat rim stars
  11. db30-beast

my cat 250x build first mini bike build

so i got this cat 250x frame and random wheels to make it a some what roller with a biggs 2hp on a edger soo what i need .............. rims sproket throttle set up seat and seems like it
  12. db30-beast

wanted cat 250x rear rim

looking for a cat rear rim with or with out the sproket
  13. db30-beast

axels for cat 250x

just wondering were i can find axels for my cat 250x front n rear a link would help also a sproket for it to thanks
  14. db30-beast

info on this briggs

got it 2day with a frame wanna kno what size it is any info would help thanks runs two but needs a good clean
  15. db30-beast

what mini is this and motor ?

so i pick this up today for 95 rolling frame and motor but idk what it is so any info would help thanks i kno the motor is a brigg but idk about size
  16. db30-beast

real mikuni 24mm carb ?

wonder if this is real ? and would fit a 6.5 clone ? MIKUNI 24MM CARBURETOR CRF50 CRF XR 50 70 PIT BIKES 125 - eBay (item 350369709443 end time Jan-19-11 23:18:46 PST)
  17. db30-beast

wanted round cyc gad tank

looking for a round gas thank like this
  18. db30-beast

nr-racing Air-Filter Adapter(Velocity Stack)Black Anodized Aluminum

been looking at this and dont know if to go with this or one from agk this looks better to me just wondering if i can also use it with a uni fillter? willit also work with a 22mm or 24mm Mikunis carb :confused:
  19. db30-beast

promods jackshaft for 2.8 does it also fit 6.5 ?

so been looking at the jack shaft kit for the 2.8 and was wonder does it also bolt on to a hf 6.5 ? :confused:
  20. db30-beast

harbor freight 6.5 on sale $99

just got the paper in the mail today idk if its everywhere but in oc c.a its on sale 6.5 for 99 i think its a deal im pick my up on monday just have a question saw online they have two models the carb one forr ca and the normal one wich one is better faster ? :thumbsup: