Search results

1. S

Tecumseh intake manifold for PZ16

I have a slanted stock Tecumseh HS40 on a Super Charger. Is there anyone that makes an intake manifold to run the PZ16? I know I could ream out the holes on the carburetor, but was hoping to find something to either bolt straight to the block or at least, push it farther out from the engine...
  2. S

Not sure what I have or what year it is.

Hello, can anyone tell me what I have hear and what year it might be? Appears to be all there, but certainly at lot of rust.Can those rusty wheels be brought back to life? Thank you.. Just picked this up two days ago.
  3. S

MTD model 363-200 jackshaft assy.

Hello, I am considering purchasing a MTD mini bike. Model # 363-200. It looks fairly complete, minus the jackshaft assembly. Does anybody have an assembly they would like to sell? If nothing available, are there other options to run the jackshaft on this model? Thank you
  4. S

Can anyone ID this mini bike ?

Can anyone ID this or is it junk?
  5. S

JC Penney MX Duster

MX Duster for sale. Frame sandblasted and painted. After market taller handlebars. Original chrome on fenders,chain guard, Forks and front wheel stars. Back wheel star has been painted. Original throttle assembly with aftermarket grips. New tires, tubes, wheel bearings, brake assembly, brake...
  6. S

MX Duster chain guard bracket

I'm looking for the front chain guard bracket for the MX duster, Anyone have one or a picture I can look at to make my own?? Thank you
  7. S

Duster MX kick stand and handlebars

Looking for a Duster MX kickstand and handle bars. Also would like to find where I could get decals. Thank you
  8. S

Super Bronc upper forks

Hello, I'm looking for the upper forks for Super Bronc VT10/12. Do not need the springs or the lower forks or handlebars. My forks appear to be worn thin and have a lot of play in them. Thank you.
  9. S

Tec HM80 or HM100

Hello, looking for an HM80 or HM100 for a Super Bronc. Anybody have anything?? Thank you!!
  10. S

Wanted: Boonie Bike jackshat plate or dimensions

Hello, looking for a Boonie bike jackshaft plate or the dimensions to fab one up. Thanks
  11. S

Boonie bike jackshaft replacement

Hello, would someone have the dimensions on the boonie bike jackshaft plate to fab one up, or would the adjustable kits from OldMiniBikes work on this frame? Also what size sprockets are used on the shaft? I would need plate thickness, length, width, and bearing hole height, unless of course the kit...
  12. S

1978 ATC Honda 70 carb trouble

I need help with carb. Can only get this thing to run with choke on. Cant find any leaks, Replaced with new head, valves and cam, new carb, and new gaskets, set tappets and still only runs good with choke on. What else can I do? Very frustrating. Thank you!!
  13. S

super bronc rear fender

Looking for rear super bronc fender. Chrome does not have to be nice. I will be powder coating. Thanks!!
  14. S

Mechanical brake "float".

Hi, I have seen some old threads on brake "float". I have a chopper with a mechanical disk brake. I know I have installed the caliper without it floating, but not sure how it is supposed to be done. I am using my sprocket as the rotor. A detailed photo would be appreciated. Not sure on the...
  15. S

4.5 horsepower Robin engine

4.5 horsepower Robin engine. 3/4 inch crankshaft. Comes with a Max Torque 10 tooth 40/41 clutch.Was on a mini chopper but not enough horsepower. Does not have original exhaust. Very clean. Has been sitting a while. $135.00 Photos are in my photo section. Thank you.
  16. S

Heald parts

Looking for rear hub, front forks, and rear fender for VT 8 super bronc. Thanks
  17. S

First Heald mini bike build

Hello, just picked up my first vintage mini bike project. I believe it is a Heald VT8-12. No engine or any jackshaft parts. Also found front lower forks welded together.Yikes! I have read older threads about Ron Kimball at Power Tec. Is he still in business. Also has anyone just ran a tav off...
  18. S

Alsport seat

Hello, what is the correct way to repair cracks on the Alsport seats and front fenders. Looks like some sort of plastic coating on the outside of the fiberglass. Or do you just repair with fiberglass? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  19. S

Alsport rear axle

Hello, I have recently purchased what I believe was the TS-50 or TS 125 tri-sport. Not sure what the differnce is since they is no engine on it. My question is about the rear axle. Rear hubs appear to be welded to the axle. Is that normal? Also, I,m rebuilding this trisport, and don't know...
  20. S

MTS 30 tri sport

Hello, I have just purchased what I believe is a MTS 30. could some one be able to tell me if this is clutch driven? No engine on it, but there appears to be a jackshaft assembly on it. Was there some sort of torque converter on this model? Any help would be appreciated. There are sprockets...