Search results

1. M

West Bend 580 V5 Tips/Advice?

sludgeboy, westbend 27824 is 5.1 disp 2" bore by 1 5/8 stroke. 2.8 hp @4000 rpm. h12J plug .040 gap. not sure on brand of plug. stator position fa, distance btdc 1/4" reed stop setting 1/4". ccw rotation. hope this info helps you.
  2. M

What is it ? (go-kart)

what is it? does any one know of a source where i might find pics to look at. thank you!
  3. M

What is it ? (go-kart)

not sure how to do that, thought it should go here, because its more than two wheels.
  4. M

What is it ? (go-kart)

what is it go kart was hoping for a go kart expert to chime in, any help would be great!
  5. M

What is it ? (go-kart)

Yeah I think i just did make them a little larger. Sorry about that.
  6. M

What is it ? (go-kart)

If anyone can help me with any clues on what this go kart is that would be a huge help! I believe the right hand side motor mount is the correct one that should be on both sides.
  7. M

fox thunderbolt

i have a fox thunderbolt, with the 3.00 x14 knobby motocross tires 5 horse tec runs missing gas tank p.o. painted the entire bike with spraypaint. needs work on secondary clutch and jackshaft. would like to trade for a fat tire atv style old school mini. need not have motor, but if it does thats...
  8. M

Original Argyle folding scooter

argle scooter the specs i gave you are for a two cyl. i forget to put that in their.
  9. M

Original Argyle folding scooter

argle scooter i looked in my old manual, it says model bh 69 is 1 3/4 bore by 1 7/16 stroke and 6.90 displacement. this book was copyrighted in 1964. hope that helps
  10. M

go kart big bear scrambler questions

big bear thanks, bayareaburrito. how about a pic from the clutch side slingshotcox? thanks again!
  11. M

go kart big bear scrambler questions

big bear hey bayreaburrito, could you take a pic of the clutch side of your red bike and tell me what kind of clutch set up is on their? i have that motor and would like to use it on a mini. thanks for your help!
  12. M

Continental AU85 with magneto/resistor

yardman i have that same scooter and motor, but i dont have the clutch. very cool scooter. if you decide to part with the complete bike i would be interested. and it took me 3 years of searching to find the correct motor for mine!
  13. M

I could use some help

trike what does it say on the gas tank? brand of wheels might be a another clue. that thing is cool!
  14. M

Project "Fix this F'd up Skeeter" gets under way...Eh

motoski just,thinking is there a ectrentic on the other side for chain tension using those other bolt holes? just guessing.
  15. M

Very Large Minibike

very large mini looks like my thunderbolt [fox], some similars items mine doesnt have headlight or taillight. are those 14" wheels? 5 horse tecumseh?
  16. M

Huffy Hustler find

huffy really a cool find! enjoy.
  17. M

Tera cat

tera-cat yes, you have to folllow the forum rules so dont ask for a value. but please try to be more helpful with members less in the know than you are. sarcasm and name calling is not productive. please keep that in mind. thank you!
  18. M

do you still have the minibike for sale? if you do please call me, david 320 309 7407

do you still have the minibike for sale? if you do please call me, david 320 309 7407
  19. M

gilson or allis chalmers

hello, looking for a clutch cover for a gilson minibike, or allis chalmers or the wards 323 that looks like gilson or allis. also would be interested in a complete bike. thank you. 320 309 7407
  20. M

think it is a fox.

i think it is a thunderbolt? where there different years or wheel combos?