Search results

1. B

Wanted: Bozo Minibike.

2. B

Motori Minarelli 50cc Engine Piston Wanted

Need 39mm w #12 Pin. Dome top would be great, yet interested in flat too. Thanks!
  3. B

Predator V Twin New in Box 24HP

* $600 * Moving on to another project * So Cal / 91214 * Will pack and ship on your dime *PayPal
  4. B

1977 Briggs and Stratton OE 7HP Engine New $575

* 1" shaft * Tough to find * Bronze color Shipping extra. $575 PayPal or cash. I will pack this and send or cooperate with your choice: UPS/Etc. Never had oil or gas. I have a couple pieces of paperwork with it too.
  5. B

Need Clinton Aluminum Piston and flywheel!

Just my luck, these both seem hard to find, so here goes: Clinton 4 hp Aluminum Piston Engine # 410 2772 Flywheel for another Clinton 4 hp Engine # 400 0105 0 69 - I have a part # for this one 5752A 818 438 9889 Thanks. I will take care of you beyond the price. Joe
  6. B

Clinton 410 Aluminum Piston Wanted!

I show this 4 HP Aluminum part # 204 86 500 for stock bore, 206 86 500 for .010 over. Would like OE replacement will consider other. Piston rings, clips, etc. too if avail. Engine #410 2772 Thanks, I posted this before and was unable to edit to include the #'s. and details.
  7. B

Dellorto UA 19S Carb or Parts Needed!

Need parts #10,11, 13, 14 for sure! Anyone know of a contact? 818 438 9889 Thanks
  8. B

Need Clinton 4 HP head gasket

Cant decipher the engine ID. est 3" x 5".
  9. B

Joe's Minibike Reunion Podcast # 5 w F&B Racing and Evil Ed on Windber Reunion '16!

Joe's Minibike Reunion Podcast ‪#‎EP05‬ F&B Racing. Joe Sebergandio talks to minibike building brothers Frank and Brian Franquez of F&B Racing about the early days and their current line of performance products and custom minibikes jmbrpodcast.podomatic.com
  10. B

1969 Taco 99 Parts needed! rear shocks, front Wheel and upper fork Wanted!

Need original rear shocks (Ceriani) , front 5" Wheel and upper fork wanted! Thanks!
  11. B

(2) Ruttman Seats, like new $75 per + shipping

One is off a Wild Goose and the other was off a Spyder. Silver/Black.
  12. B

Charles Minidragebike Mosley guests on JMBR Podcast!

Copy n Paste this in your browser and learn the inside skinny from the Man himself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLZxppsx6xM&feature=share
  13. B

Powell Seat

Looking for a original Powell Seat. Thanks!
  14. B

WTB Bonanza Chopper CR500 and CR400

Prefer no welds, bends...rust. Original condition preferred. Serious buyer, no bs. Need immediately. Thanks. 8184389889
  15. B

Major Mini Bike announcement today at 6pm pst!

Attention all mini bike builders, think you got what it takes to build the baddest mini bike on the planet? Don't miss this major announcement. jmbr to be held 9-20-14, la cres, ca at cv park!
  16. B

ROADKILL Features Honda CT-70's on their newest YouTube episode!

Nitrous Muscle Truck and Mini Bikes! - Roadkill Episode 18 - YouTube
  17. B

Bonanza MB 250

Great California bike, needs a few small items, engine like new. Scrub brake removed and jack shaft installed, pretty neat set up. Just bought some new bikes and need to thin out the herd. $600 cash, no trades. Late 60's, red bike, these are not that easy to find.
  18. B

3.5 Briggs Exhaust suggestions

I have a 3.5 Briggs & Stratton with stock muffler. I want a better one that can bolt on, any suggestions on what to, where to buy? Thanks!