Search results

1. A

Custom Built Bad Dog!

Its still for sale!
  2. A

Custom Built Bad Dog!

Its got a 16hp duromax honda clone, true comet clutches 44c drive and a 40 driven, #41 chain using a 10 tooth to 60 rear sprocket tire size on it is 22 x 11 x 10 runs and go's great just had the rear end of it redone with 2 heavy duty outside bearings plus has 3 inner hub bearings as well using...
  3. A

Custom Built Bad Dog!

Okay giving a deal on this just had the rear end done on it 2 weeks ago and go's great, have over $2000.00 in this so we learn some times the hard way but i'm willing to let it go for $800.00
  4. A

Custom Built bad dog!

no this is not something Robin built this something I added to the bike the whole jackshaft set up, there are no probs with this bike what so ever now so it all depends on ones likes this will get you there.
  5. A

Custom Built bad dog!

had built this last spring and the darn bearings just wouldn't hold up for some reason and now i just had the rear end redone and goes great plus new chain its a 16hp atv bike now, no slouch for power will do 35 to 40 MPH has true comet clutches on it 44 drive and 40 driven I will ship but will...
  6. A

finally got my rear end on the bad dog beefed up!

Yes I'm afraid so, i just get it fixed and due to a personal crapp!! now i've got to turn around and sell it, but it goes good now no issues
  7. A

finally got my rear end on the bad dog beefed up!

so check it out!
  8. A

My fat tired Bad Dog redoing the rear axle

well the original hangers were a solid type, no moving the rear wheel for chain tension, the whole idea was when i built it, it was intended to be a poormans ATV which in turn got more expensive than i thought, so after probably every thing is done i'll have $2000 into it but thats ok i really...
  9. A

well its not bending the adjusters that were made or the wheel slack adjusters keep bending and the rear wheel is chewing up bearings but it will change this week, went and got 5/8" jackshaft and flange pillow block bearings and will have a new set of hangers
  10. A

Well you know thats funny when i got it i thought they were 22 x 11 x 8 but come to find out there 22 x 11 x 10's but uses a 9" rim if that makes sense? the bike is got some serious torque 16hp
  11. A

well those of you who saw my bike last spring and thought i was going to sell for a while which i didn't and now getting some new hangers put on and using a 2-bolt flangestyle pillow block bearing, even thought the axle is 5/8" i got some jack shaft stock plus the inner snap ring bearings should...
  12. A

Super Bronc (Kind Of) Build

I like the build so far i'm redoing my rear axle hangers at the moment and going with a pillow block bearings flange style with a 5/8" jackshaft set up and got to find a chain tensioner
  13. A

Comet Series Torque Converter Help

If you want heavy duty that 44c and 40 drive is the way to go super set up!
  14. A

Low and Wide Big Tire from Scratch

Hello and what a great job your doing:thumbsup:
  15. A

Home-made Chopper

that ride is wild
  16. A

wankel powerd bad dog

I love what your doin with the wankel set up, make that dog roar:grind::scooter:
  17. A

looking for info El Burro mud and snow bikes

yeah i had a cheetah when i was a kid had the 7hp tecumseh and had to run the old non detergent oil poor thing i beat it bad, the clutch system was junk on it, the drive would literly stick, over heat and all of the above and if i was really desperate to ride, because it did burn oil i would...
  18. A

ah those don't look very heavy duty to me, i could be wrong though?
  19. A

Hey there Leathernun i didn't know what it was called, yeah if i could find one of those i would, how is it for torque and power and didn't you have a wards 777t i like them too, Oh great big tired mini bike chief and i'm one of your biggest fans name off any other big boys, how does that terra...
  20. A

yeah its trying to find a albion transmission, a used is going for right around $300.00 another 2wd thats rarer then hens teeth is a 1965 arctic cat sno cub awesome looking bike too there's a pic of one on the freak bike section i think there were a total of like 30 made very low production for sure