Search results

1. A

Custom Built Bad Dog!

Okay giving a deal on this just had the rear end done on it 2 weeks ago and go's great, have over $2000.00 in this so we learn some times the hard way but i'm willing to let it go for $800.00
  2. A

Custom Built bad dog!

had built this last spring and the darn bearings just wouldn't hold up for some reason and now i just had the rear end redone and goes great plus new chain its a 16hp atv bike now, no slouch for power will do 35 to 40 MPH has true comet clutches on it 44 drive and 40 driven I will ship but will...
  3. A

finally got my rear end on the bad dog beefed up!

so check it out!
  4. A

My fat tired Bad Dog redoing the rear axle

well those of you who saw my bike last spring and thought i was going to sell for a while which i didn't and now getting some new hangers put on and using a 2-bolt flangestyle pillow block bearing, even thought the axle is 5/8" i got some jack shaft stock plus the inner snap ring bearings should...
  5. A

looking for info El Burro mud and snow bikes

looking for any info and opinions on the El Burro mud and snow bike that has personal experience with them or restorations and what or how one views them say against a super bronc or any other fat tired bike, i'm thinking possibly trying to find one to do up down the road
  6. A

Need your help please!

I had built a custom built bad dog mini bike fat tired rig back last spring well i've tried to sell it a couple of times and no bites but this is what i need to do the bike the rear axle keeps chewing up bearings and would like some pics of super broncs from behind and how axle goes through the...
  7. A

Custom built Bad Dog bike

Ok i've had this a while and hasn't been ridden maybe 5 miles there was some issue on rear hub does have new bearings there now and needs drive chain other than this i have a total of 1865.00 in it i'm sacrificing a terrible loss but i need to the money to help my father inlaw on a house payment...
  8. A

Where can i get heavy duty axle bearings?

looking where i can buy a heavy duty american made bearing 1 3/8" x 5/8" my bike rear axle goes through them like candy, all i can find is this chinese cheap garbage, can somebody tell me where i can get some speacial bearings
  9. A

custom big wheeled bad dog for sale!

had built this a couple of months ago, everything is new it might have 3 miles on it 16hp duro max (honda clone) real comet 44c drive and 40 driven 10 tooth to a 60 tooth rear sprocket, starts first pull everytime it will carry some weight easily, it does have a couple of bugs that neds to be...
  10. A

16 hp duromax

thought i'd let anyone know that if anyone that was thinking of using one of these engines won't go wrong other than for vibration the motor starts very good choke it every time and takes right off no hiccuping what so ever, unbeleivable torque, i give it a super rating:thumbsup:
  11. A

selling custom bad dog big wheel mini!

due to some unfortunate circumstance and why i built this bike waas for metal detecting well last thurday night i had my 1000 dollar detecor stolen so right now my bike is kind of pointless to have at the moment with out it so any interested in this let me know and it will carry the weight...
  12. A

bad dog build finished!

well its been quite a build for sure and trial and error but after all the bugs are out i'm very proud of the results of this, what do ya think?
  13. A

Trial and error today!

well the bad dog project today was quite a experiment, we learned that 16hp motors have tremndous torque and we had to come up with some engineering for sure the chain kept throwing itself off and and had to build new axle supports that are adjustable and tried again and things were better but...
  14. A

need help on what size belt to get?

hey there i just today put in my jack shaft today and my clutches are this 44c drive and the 40 series 7 1/2" driven and from center bolt to center bolt its 14" exactly how do i figuire the size of what belt to get from here?
  15. A

whats everybody's opinion on tote goats?

i found a nice one not far from me thats been semi restored frame and wheels and seat, has a 5hp briggs and stratton engine on it what kind of weight will this thing haul around up steep inclines?
  16. A

just become a supporting member!

hey guys just letting you know that i'm now a supporting member and love this forum and love the bikes, just wish i was a little bit smaller to ride more of them
  17. A

got my frame today and were starting!

well got my frame today and the rest of it will be here tomorrow so i can't to give beast a whirl when its done any sugestions or help knowledge would be great thanks!
  18. A

bought a 16hp duro max how good are they?

for my first bike build project i have going on i bought a 16hp duromax $279.00 shipped hopefully i did good got a 44c clutch and 40 driven comet clutches just waiting for my frame to get here so i can take pics and maybe get some insight from you pro's
  19. A

engaugement RPM for the 44c drive comet clutch

was curious what the rpm was that the 44c drive comet clutch would take at?:shrug:
  20. A

which end of the jackshaft?

ok i need some help on my jack shaft set up, i'm running a comet 40 series clutch system and was wondering on the driven if I put it on spring side out or inboard on the jackshaft? the layout is drive to driven to directly on jackshaft then on other side of shaft 10 tooth sprocket to rear wheel...