Search results

1. T

Editing price

How do you eidt your for sale post? I would like to recuce the price of the Pak-Jak I have for sale.
  2. T

Pak Jak for sale $2500

Pak Jak for sale $2500.00 Previously onwed by Larry Lassisiter, Cape May, NJ (that added and electric starter) and J.W. Black (builder) before. I've owned for several years now. Located in Asheville, NC tdk27@charter.net
  3. T

PakJak Flyer

I got a copy of a flyer I got when I purchased this bike. I also have a photo of what he called the Buritto model if I can figure out how to sepearte the photo from a larger file. Both files seem to be too large to upload. Any help?
  4. T

Uship.com

I don't know if you guys know about this site or not but I live in North Carolina and found and bought a smaller BearKat in San Diego and a PakJak in Maryland and went to this site and had people bid to bring both to me. Funny thing both drivers had lived in my town before and had...
  5. T

Starter ropes snapping

We're trying to get this bike running (engine runs) but everytime we start it up it jerks the rope back into the housing and snaps it. I've taken apart the driven part of the pulley and cleaned the rust off of it thinking maybe it's grabbing the rust--haven't reassembled. Could this be it or...
  6. T

What is it?

Is this a Pak Jak?
  7. T

Just joined

I just joined and bought my second "Tote Gote" type bike. The first is A bonham 760 I bought for a friend last week and I just bought what I think is a PakJak--you tell me.