Search results

1. TEXAN Connection

Comin along

Shes a rider now, still got some add-ons to go,and still have some speed left to take advantage of, right now shes doing 53 mph. not full throttle yet (new cable ordered),, and some new sprockets coming soon.
  2. TEXAN Connection

Military Mini?

Apparently The US military used CT70's, This one is 1980 with a z50 engine. Its our new project. Any body ever heard of them using them?
  3. TEXAN Connection

Honda CT 70 conversion

Picking up a CT70 with a bad motor tomorrow and want to build it Faster. Whats the biggest available bolt on motor for it? Im sure theres some links here to others that have done it. Kinda want to go automatic if I can but will settle for a clutch if its all i can find.
  4. TEXAN Connection

Showing off the new mini.

It was completely painted and many new parts put on 12 yrs ago, (tires, brakes,battery, exhaust, I dint know what else) been sitting ever since. Got great deal, on Ebay. the carb was pretty bad so have one on order. but it fires and started.
  5. TEXAN Connection

1976 XL100 luggage rack

Im looking for 1976 XL honda 100 Luggage rack or maybe find out whatever other bikes fit them.
  6. TEXAN Connection

can this one be ID'ed?

Ok i bet youve seen this one b-4, still funny
  7. TEXAN Connection

Clutch Band Brakes?

I have Caliper Brakes on my Cat, That grab the chain sprocket on the back,,, they are way less than good. I was wondering about the Clutch band Brakes,,, do they work well,, and will lock up the back tire if necessary. seems it would be a easier modification that most brake set ups. And the...
  8. TEXAN Connection

scored a couple trail Buffalos

One runs fine, the other came with a Box of New and used parts. They have Consecutive serial #'s,, Gonna use the parts for our mini chopper build. Posted a "wanted mini bike Frames" add and got these for 250.00
  9. TEXAN Connection

Looking for tire suggestions

Were gonna Build this and not interested in going all original, more interested in looking cool. I was wondering what ya'll would do about tires. I dont like the small original Tires,, maybe even get some different size tires. Since I dont even have rims, I want to get the right ones the...
  10. TEXAN Connection

Chopper ID?

Thats Cat forks in the back ground but they dont go to this bike.
  11. TEXAN Connection

Changing it up a bit

Older streaker,,So we moved back the seat, and are remounting the engine. It will be behind the axle, Not front end lite but def a little liter. We cut out the back engine guard and are going to replace it when we get the motor in. This is a 7HP Industrial Briggs. Thinking of going with a...
  12. TEXAN Connection

what would you do

New project, But way to short. NO leg room, the seat moves back but hits the motor. I could move the motor back and maybe the seat BUT wondering about the motor behind the axle being to far back, right now its just in front of the axle any thoughts on that? :grind: .
  13. TEXAN Connection

my 4th unknown

My Buddy got the bug and found this one not a mile from us. any Ideas on the age or type? Dig the Chain saw motor on it.
  14. TEXAN Connection

another unknown

Any clues to age and and what it is? obviously the little 2hp briggs has been added.
  15. TEXAN Connection

2nd unknown

and if you were going to make a offer what would it be?
  16. TEXAN Connection

What is it

and if you were going to make a offer what would it be?
  17. TEXAN Connection

taco's

Do they still make or is someone still copying the tacos currently? I ran across a perfect one that looked Brand new, and appeared to be the taco 22. But the story was it was only a few yrs old.
  18. TEXAN Connection

When were the mancos mad?

Really just all the info you can give me would be great , Thinking ill go buy this one today. Red Mini Bike
  19. TEXAN Connection

I need to retire.

I have 2 rotten Carlisle 4.10/3.50-6 on my old Cat, Id like to buy some exact or maybe a hair wider (or taller) without changing any thing on the frame. I bought a Tractor supply same size (Hi-Run) and it looks way to narrow (I didn't mount it) Im hopping y'all have some "been there done...
  20. TEXAN Connection

1955 or so

Can Any one identify this Scooter?