Search results

1. daddyshift

Trailhorse fenders

Forgot to say thank you for the fenders they are nice and will motivate me to put my pig back together ( I hope!) Thanks again!
  2. daddyshift

Trailhorse fenders

I will do it for 100.00 plus ship to 93111. How would you like to be paid? Thank you; Lester.
  3. daddyshift

Trailhorse fenders

You don't happen to still have these trail horse fenders? Long shot but haven't been on here in a long time! Thank you; Lester.
  4. daddyshift

6" lil Indian mag wheel

Would you take 40.00
  5. daddyshift

Cat Decals

fulcrum flyer out of las Vegas used to have a lot of cat stickers. If he is still around,
  6. daddyshift

Arctic Cat Screamer kill switch hard to find!!!

Not that hard to find. Hard to find a Screamer that isn't blown up. I'm good with my Climber; it has easy to find kill switch.
  7. daddyshift

Tom did u take your bikes off of Here because of the idiots and your busy time at the shop...

Tom did u take your bikes off of Here because of the idiots and your busy time at the shop. Thanks lester
  8. ruttman wheels

ruttman wheels

ruttman wheel
  9. ruttman wheels

ruttman wheels

ruttman wheel
  10. ruttman wheels

ruttman wheels

ruttman wheel
  11. ruttman wheels

ruttman wheels

ruttman wheel
  12. daddyshift

CHP decals minibike sized

marcus What about Starsky and Hutch?
  13. daddyshift

tote gote/bearcat or ?

Totegoteland is a great web site to find out what you have.
  14. daddyshift

Good deal for a Cat collector !

Not bad at all Ed. But where the hell is Mountain House? Sounds scary like the recent Big Bear stuff!
  15. daddyshift

Lil Indian 600

Priced right. I'll take two--mortgage be damned!!
  16. daddyshift

Rare Taco

Nice Injun!! You always get the ggod stuff and the Tin Indians are way cool also!!
  17. daddyshift

The wife is not happy

She's gonna whack you with a set of Taco forks while your sleeping!
  18. daddyshift

Clinton 4HP

I don't think Clintons were made in Singapore!! Except maybe Bill Clinton!
  19. daddyshift

Cat Slingshot

Another CAT riddle exposed!!! "What motor goes on this bike?--Whatever is in stock!! Viva la Flathead.
  20. daddyshift

Cat Slingshot

I remember a big argument about if the fork sticker said X 3 or X 350. And no one had ever seen one that said X 3. Well I guess this ends that debate. Now if I could just find that elusive upside down sticker!! P.S.--All these Slingshots make mine look like even more of a P.O.S. Al least...