Search results

1. 1exsparky

JLO powered Tote Gote R750

My Dad had one of these he raced when they first came out (late 60's early 70's). His came with the 340cc JLO. He knew the boy's at "Bonhum Corp" and got one when they first came out. I rode it ( 17 years old at the time) and it was impressive. Nothing prior to these machines where purpose built...
  2. Tote Gote 675

Tote Gote 675

Neutral linkage
  3. 1exsparky

"Just for fun" Class Tote Gote Nova 780

Dave, does yours have provisions for a "neutral". My 675 gote has a lever that pushes the pin inside the box and disengages the gears for pushing the machine.
  4. 1exsparky

tote goat ? I don"t think so.

Larry Schaefer, (the man behind the "Sportsman") may be at the "Gote Fest" in Utah this year. If he shows I hope he brings some of his machines.
  5. 1exsparky

Tote Gote

A women like that is by far rarer than pristine vintage Tote gote's!
  6. 1exsparky

1960s HOT SHOT MINI BIKE

Guy Wakefield competed in the trail races on a twister, but I'm not sure if he raced a Hot Shot.
  7. 1exsparky

Tote Gote mod. 403 belt.

Good info Thanks hoke
  8. 1exsparky

Old trail mini bikes-Do you have one?

kc57, That is a cool machine! Do you have any history on it? What made you think there was a connection to the twister folks?
  9. 1exsparky

Seat painting

This tote gote seat came from the factory in 1972, Pink. It was promptly painted black. Although it hasn't seen much use, its not to bad for 40 years old. I will try to find out what was used for paint.
  10. 1exsparky

briggs flojet service and adjustment

Thank you!
  11. 1exsparky

750 Tote Gote Tribute

Richard, what model tote gote would have used the heavy duty forks?
  12. 1exsparky

6hp Briggs I/D help?????

If it is like my 7HP briggs I got off a 3000 watt montgomey-ward generator it will have a tapered output shaft. Very nice motor if you can adapt your drive system (clutch etc.) to a tapered shaft.
  13. 1exsparky

I lost my balls.......Climb away clutch

Just a quick note on the safety aspect. I met a man who's brother lost an eye when his clutch let loose. I think an inspection before every ride might be in order.
  14. HPIM2955

HPIM2955

1972 750R Tote Goat
  15. HPIM2950

HPIM2950

1972 750R Tote Goat
  16. HPIM2948

HPIM2948

1972 750R Tote Goat
  17. 1exsparky

Richard, Your welcome to come and look at my machines any time. My e-mail is lynnwil@cut.net I...

Richard, Your welcome to come and look at my machines any time. My e-mail is lynnwil@cut.net I can't find the message with your e-mail.
  18. 1exsparky

Last Tote goats

R750
  19. 1exsparky

Last Tote goats

This is a "race" or "single jack" Tote Goat.
  20. HPIM2947

HPIM2947

1966 "Twister"