Search results

1. C

got a new bike in a trade...

All i know is it is a Alexander Reynolds.It is a mini trail bike. pics of these bikes are odd, they have a bushwacker and i found a pic of a bucaneer. it has a swing arm in the rear, and front and rear shocks. The seat is not short and set all the way back. The seat is long, but no hump at the...
  2. C

Co 2 gas tank

What member made that , i saw pics, and would like to ask them a question..:shrug:I just found a very small kidde fire extinguisher. ( perfect size).:thumbsup:
  3. C

Gas tank

Looking for a cylinder gas tank. Would like a smaller diameter tank, long and narrow, not a stumpy one.:thumbsup:
  4. C

OldMiniBikes clutch cover...

Do the covers work if clutch is reversed?:shrug:Hard to tell from pic at warehouse.
  5. C

side cover gasket on clone.

Do any of you guy's use 2 gaskets on your side cover? It looks like a gap, i know it is on right, and tightened right..:shrug: Looks strange looking down at it.
  6. C

HF 2.5 clone

OK, one of my girl's said that she will not wanna ride the mini with a modded out 6.5 on it. So i have to get a 2.5 for when she wants to ride. Is the bolt mounting the same? Do they use the same carb, i will not be doing the jetting and all that stuff. Unless you guy's have done some mods to a...
  7. C

HF Clone plug

Do they come gapped? should i use it,or replace it before first start up. I run .Bosch in other motors, Any recommendations on gap or best plug for the clone.:shrug:
  8. C

Black wire

Can you bypass the on off switch,( STOCK ONE.) ON THE HF and INSTALL plug DB30 wire to the stock black wire on HF? My girl's would never get to the stock location on the HF motor in time,if they needed. Asking this to keep the stock DB kill switch near the throttle... SAFETY...
  9. C

Hf clone

Just took it out of the box, did all mods that can be done for now..:thumbsup:My question is,i know it had some pre lube in it. But should it be hard to turn over by hand?:shrug:It seems to be really hard too turn the crank... :thumbsup: Will it be easier once it is full of oil?
  10. C

Diaphragm. carb for Tecumseh

Just replaced the carb, won't start.:shrug: how many turns out to get her running? Everything is turned all the way in.. Gonna try a dollar bill. All i have done was put on a carb..
  11. C

header

Looking for a header for clone. :thumbsup:
  12. C

Hf clone

PARKING LOT SALE, SEE GUY'S GONNA GO TRY AND GET A FEW. 109.99 3-11 TO 3-14 :scooter::thumbsup::thumbsup: ALL THE INFO ON THE SITE AND PART'S MADE ME DO IT.. LOL:hammer: THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED ...
  13. C

wheelie bars

Hey guys put up some pics of your bars, i need some inspiration, I see tons of lengths, some really long, some super short. What is the difference? Would prefer no lift if that can be done. what is the best way to get that? super long bars,or really short bars? I know nothing about bars...
  14. C

New project in the works..

DB30 AKA Forced Aggression , soon to take care of the bars, and a 4" stretch. should be pretty fun for the school parking lot on sundays.:eek::scooter: Stay tuned.
  15. C

stuff for sale

HMSK 80 CARB needs nothing, fully functional. 35.00 shipped. Tecumseh Diaphragm carb 22.50 shipped. needs a kit, tear in the diaphragm. HMSK starter motor 40.00 shipped HMSK gas tank 15.00 shipped, and smaller H35 tank 10.00 shipped I will be posting alot of Briggs stuff this weekend , I...
  16. C

Can the items i posted for sale be removed,? I would like to properly list all items for sale? in a better manner:thumbsup: So it is easier for everyone.:thumbsup:
  17. C

Motor Heavan

Would someone please be kind enough to enlighten me as to what a Star is and what one my look like. a pic of a motor would be great. Found a small motor heaven behind a house. Rows of stuff with motors on them.. no:censure:.10 rows and at least 20 things in each row with motors on them.tons of...
  18. C

carb needed

Looking for 22 Minkuni or 24 ? :smile:
  19. C

Sleeve

Pulled my side cover off to get to cam. What is that sleeve and where can i find a new one??:shrug::thumbsup:
  20. C

Honda motors

What is the far market price for used Honda. Not clones, the real deal? tons of pawn shops around me.. everything has a true Honda on it.. What should i look out for. The guy's said that i could take the motor, and leave whatever it came on. Sounds like they will sell whatever to make the...