Search results

1. SmallEngine H.P

ISO: Briggs 5hp "I/C" Engine

Hey guys I'm looking for a Briggs flathead 5hp I/C motor with a dual ball bearing crank and side cover. It doesn't have to be complete, as long as it has the stock air shroud, and most of the motor parts are there, head, sidecover, and crank.
  2. SmallEngine H.P

GX160 crankcase cover parts?

Hopefully this will be the last thing i buy for my motor but, is anyone on this thread selling a crankcase cover kit with bearings, a rubber crankshaft seal with the round spring and a gasket? I need to know if anybody has one for sale.
  3. SmallEngine H.P

Honda 5.5HP valve lash specs?

What is the stock valve lash (In Thousandths) for a gx160 motor? i need the correct specs for the intake and the exhaust. Any help would be great
  4. SmallEngine H.P

Honda GX160 5.5HP OHV Metallic Pinging Noise

Ok so i have this Honda GX160 engine that came with a Murray Outrage Go-Kart frame which i bought off a guy in my town for $100, So time to get down to it. I started it up with fresh gasoline and the old oil which looked good enough to use for a little bit before replacing a day later, I...
  5. SmallEngine H.P

Briggs 3.5 HP problem.

I have a Newer Briggs and Stratton 3.5 HP that blows thick blue smoke through the exhaust and through the crankcase breather. I have taken off the shroud and the cylinder head to see the bore for possible damage, and only thing i saw was a fine scrape on the cylinder. The piston is fine and the...
  6. SmallEngine H.P

Plastic Camshaft On My Briggs And Stratton 3.5 H.P

Well, awhile ago in December (before Christmas) i bought this 3.5 H.P engine from tractor supply, and when i went to open up the crankcase and WTF? a plastic camshaft? c'mon you gotta be joking right? like you can't modify it or anything like in ChargerMiles007's video YouTube - ‪Modified...
  7. SmallEngine H.P

Number 4 Stamped On Briggs And Stratton Piston

so i have a number 4 stamped on my briggs and stratton piston and i want to know what the H.P rating on the connecting rod. thanks
  8. SmallEngine H.P

Drill Start a 97cc Doodlebug Engine??

i had a recoil start on my 2009 doodle bug and this past summer the recoil start went on it. i got an idea to drill start it with my 12v Great Neck Tools Drill and i was looking for a adaptor from my toolset to start it with, so today i will put the carb and exaust on it and i was thinking to...