Search results

1. weldkingoc

Cat clutch guards and eliminator seat/sissybar and killswitch plate

Wanted-long style cat clutch guard Duster MX and short style Eliminator also looking for kill switch plate and eliminator sissybar/seat
  2. weldkingoc

Cat fenders

Wanted-cat minibike fenders
  3. weldkingoc

Sensation chopper rear wheel

Looking for sensation chopper rear wheel with or without sprocket
  4. weldkingoc

POWERDYNE FRONT WHEEL

I need some powerdyne parts for a bike I picked up Needed parts: -1 powerdyne front 6” wheel -1 battery box for lights -1 headlight lense -1 seat -1 black plastic tank and red cap for Tecumseh H50
  5. weldkingoc

RCF MICRO MINIS

RCF MICRO MINI FRAME PREORDERS Materials are ordered to do a long awaited run of RCF Micro Mini frames. Please message me if you would like to purchase a frame and to get on the list and make deposit to secure your frame. Frame and fork with steering bushings, steering bolt and ID tag is $225...
  6. weldkingoc

POWELL FRAME AND FORK LOT Yuma Az $500

Ive got 4 powell frame and forks C model and some D models . All need some TLC and. Straightening and repair work. I was prob going to keep couple frame unless someone wants to make offer on whole lot. Let me know if interested or open totrade offers for other cool vintage minis possibly. Wheels...
  7. weldkingoc

Wanted Bonanza Swing arm

Looking for bonanza swing arm
  8. weldkingoc

RCF MICRO MINIS AVAILABLE

RCF MICRO MINI $225 plus shipping for frame, fork, bronze steering bushings and fork bolt and nut. Engine plate slotted for 79cc predator and bar welded across back to assist in mounting fuel tank behind seat. Taking $75 deposits on current run.
  9. weldkingoc

RCF MICRO MINIS ARE BACK

RCF MICRO MINI $225 plus shipping for frame, fork, bronze steering bushings and fork bolt and nut. Engine plate slotted for 79cc predator and bar welded across back to assist in mounting fuel tank behind seat. Taking $75 deposits on current run. Message on here or send email evanruble@yahoo.com
  10. weldkingoc

Build off 2017

What exactly are the different classes this year? Would love to see a micro/tom thumb class! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. weldkingoc

1 micro frame left!

$225 plus shipping micro minibike frame and forks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. weldkingoc

Rcf minis id tags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. weldkingoc

Sunnyknowl

Your inbox is full, please message me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. weldkingoc

2017 build off micros

If anyone buys one if my micro frames and enters it into Oldminibikes.com 2017 build off in applicable category and wins with it with my frame i will give you a second frame free minus cost of shipping . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. weldkingoc

Earth to EX249

Ok EX249 you messaged me about wanting a micro frame about 5 times and to let you know AS SOON as i had one available and now that ive built you one you are nowhere to be found. Bewildering Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. weldkingoc

Micro mini frames

Ive got 1 micro left for sale in this batch.message me if interested. These are micro minibike frames. Price is $225 plus shipping. Only 10" overall outside top to outside bottom and about 23" wheelbase axle to axle, can fit 4" or 5" axle and will fit small 2 stroke or 79 cc predator very...
  17. weldkingoc

Micro for sale

Ive got 1 micro left for sale in this batch.message me if interested. These are micro minibike frames. Price is $225 plus shipping. Only 10" overall outside top to outside bottom and about 23" wheelbase axle to axle, can fit 4" or 5" axle and will fit small 2 stroke or 79 cc predator very...
  18. weldkingoc

Searching for member

Anyone on here know a member EX249? He was wanting a micro and since deleting his messages from OldMiniBikes website i can no longer access his messages on tapatalk. I have a frame ready for him and cant even locate him in member list Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. weldkingoc

Micros

Update on my custom micro mini frames. I was able to test fit a 79cc predator today and they DO . You have to remove stock tank and exhaust and motor bolts im somewhat fixed position with chain tensioner/roller to take up slack and it can be ran with 4" wheels or short tire on 5" rim Sent from...
  20. weldkingoc

Yellow pollew

Who owns this powell? Im interested in seeing more pics Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk