Search results

1. toomanytoys

CT200U drum brake fix?

My brakes have never been great. Now they are just plain terrible. They slow ya but won’t lock the wheel I’ve played with adjusting them. To get them to lock the wheel or really feel like they are slowing you they are dragging so bad. pads look like they have great deal of meat left (they are...
  2. toomanytoys

Can an rb200 owner help me out?

I need to know the width of the rear wheel flange to flange. I’m not sure if it will fit. trying to make a ct200u hydraulic brake set up that uses off the shelf parts. I have a caliper mount semi designed but I need a rear wheel that already has a flange for a disc on it. if no one has one...
  3. toomanytoys

Made my own tav cover decal

Been screwing with this on and off. I’m not a graphic designer or skilled in anyway at this type of work but I figured what the heck. Took me a long time to get the shape right (and it’s still not perfect I need to work on the shape around the driver area) what do you guys think?
  4. toomanytoys

1 rear rupp turbine wheel

Rupp turbine. 2 fins on have some damage. It’s not perfect by any means. Would be nice for a rider. Kenda tire on it. 20 years ago it held air. It’s flat now. I didn’t try to inflate 75 shipped to lower 48
  5. toomanytoys

Wheel id

What wheel is this? Always thought it was a rupp turbine. Had it sitting for 20 years.
  6. toomanytoys

Craiglist nut

Great deal on this one!
  7. toomanytoys

Saddest time of the year...

Started prepping bikes for winter time and getting them put in storage. Everything has been treated and bowls drained in preparation for winter. Also put my motorcycles away too. Left 1 motorcycle and 1 mini bike in a spot where I can get them out for a nice day. The ct200u is probably going...
  8. toomanytoys

Picked up a new bike

I know this isn't technically a mini bike...not really sure what it's considered. But I was able to grab a 1965 cushman trailster for a very reasonable price. Runs and rides great. I'm pretty impressed with it. Older restoration. Got a buddy seat, factory spark arrestor attachment, manuals...
  9. toomanytoys

Help picking colors

I am powder coating my ct200u this color https://www.prismaticpowders.com/shop/powder-coating-colors/RAL-6027/ral-6027 Wheels will be left silver. It has suspension forks so they will be silver. Handle bars will be same color as the frame. I have a tillotson with a blue shroud on it...
  10. toomanytoys

Anyone done a gopowersports rascal kit?

https://www.gopowersports.com/rascal-mini-bike-kit/ It's pricey but hydraulic brakes, and all parts but motor. I have a ducar, juggernaut and stage 1 parts sitting around. Really like the frame but the 895 price is hard to swallow... Looks like a great size.
  11. toomanytoys

What do you guys think of the gy6 clone scooters?

I have a chance to pick up a nearly brand new ice bear Malibu for 600 bucks. Guy said he paid 949 for it in the spring. Looks good. Said it does 50 with him on it. I was thinking about getting it to let my older daughter learn to ride something other than a minibike. Plus with my ruckus and...
  12. toomanytoys

Ive created a monster

Me and my family are at disney for the week. My 4 year old and I are standing in line for splash mountain and she looks at me and said "I miss the minibikes. I wish we could go ride!"
  13. toomanytoys

Seat foam

Just ordered a custom seat cover for my ct200u. I want to add an additional bit of foam underneath the stock foam. Anyone have an recommendations? I'd like to add like 2 inches of firm foam. My ass goes clean down into the plastic base when I hit a hole! I cant leave this thing alone. I...
  14. toomanytoys

Anyone into street bikes?

Minibikes led to dirt bikes, dirt bikes led to street bikes. Started out at 4 with a love for 2 wheels. I have 2 street bikes. 2019 Kawasaki 300X and a 2020 Kawasaki Z900. Oddly enough I ride the 300X all the time and rarely take out the z900. I put 3500 miles on the 300x last season, 1500...
  15. toomanytoys

Family photo

Got the 3 China bikes out today. Wife rode the mb212 pro, I had my ct200u and my oldest daughter rode the bt200x. These things may not be vintage or classics. But they sure do run nice and have been an utter blast to play with. Sure is nice to be able to go on the internet and within 30...
  16. toomanytoys

Motovox mb10x

Older mb10x. Runs and rides. New rear tire. I know it's not vintage but it's a bike! Not shipping. Shipping would be more than this bike is worth. But if you are in the Ohio valley area it's available for pickup. Runs. Rides. And stops. $150
  17. toomanytoys

Hisun 196 has met its end

Took the megamoto out and was cruising the trails. Decided to do the last good sized hill climb to take a short cut home. Just died. No compression. Assuming valves or a hole in a piston or both. Figures right when all my parts came in to build it to stage 2. Governor was in place...
  18. toomanytoys

Has anyone tried to tillotson tft?

https://www.gopowersports.com/tillotson-tfb-mechanical-fuel-injection-carburetor/ My buddy has one he wants to sell me for 40 bucks. He blew his motor before he got to install it and pretty much gave up and sold his roller. I am buying the flywheel and maybe this carb. I like the idea of no...
  19. toomanytoys

Comparing 2 bikes similar build

2 bikes. Both currently stage 1 and properly jetted. Same torque convertors (China blackhorse from amazon) Megamoto 212 pro with a 196 hisun 10/53gearing Coleman ct200u with a non hemi predator 10/50 gearing The Coleman flat out rips. It wheelies on demand, if you try to hold the bike back...
  20. toomanytoys

Where to get a coleman rb200?

Anyone have a line on coleman rb200s? I had one in my shopping cart yesterday at Walmart.com and I got distracted. Sat down today to order it and sold out! I googled and doesn't seem like anyone else sells them.