Search results

1. B

Lil Indian 6 inch Rear Wheel

Thanks for reply. Yes mag. I'll pm you.
  2. B

Lil Indian 6 inch Rear Wheel

Need a 6" lil Indian rear wheel that uses a band brake I think the bike is early to mid 70's. Thanks
  3. B

Stellar 2 Stroke mini bike

In the next day or two, I will be listing my Stellar 2 stroke on eBay. I can't load pictures here or post an asking price, because quite frankly I don't know what it's worth. Thanks for all the help you guys provided in helping me build it. Its time to thin some of my toys out, mainly to help...
  4. B

2 or 4 cycle for this Stellar?

Sorry, Yes they are....
  5. B

Fender Sorry for the delay. Keep in mind my wheels are 4 ". That may effect the width.
  6. B

That doesn't look too bad at all. I like it. It may take a day or 2 untill I get the measurements for the fender.
  7. B

Striking resemblance
  8. B

Wow, that's cool. How did you get a hold of him? This is a picture of my mini when I bought it. KKK thinks it was his.... lol
  9. B

I had to make the back one. ( I think they are the same) I can get you the measurements
  10. B

Measurement
  11. B

Thank you... I told KKK a while back that I thought that was a very cool photo.
  12. B

Thanks ...
  13. B

Thank you
  14. B

"Does anyone know the measurement between the engine mount and the top rail on the early 2 cycle Stellar's"? I just saw your question. I will measure it tomorrow.
  15. B

Good eye. I think you are right.
  16. B

Your stellar
  17. B

My 2 cycle Stellar
  18. B

Skat Kitty

Runs very well. 2.5 HP. No smoke / noises. Front light and brake light work. (lights are not original) Original Goodyear Tires. Disc brake. Decals are reproduction. Some pitting on handlebars. Tank is very clean inside. New plug, points and condenser. Fresh oil. Needs on/off button. $850.00...
  19. B

"Before and After" pics

[/URL]
  20. B

H60 parts for sale......

Air filter pending.