Search results

1. B

Lil Indian 6 inch Rear Wheel

Need a 6" lil Indian rear wheel that uses a band brake I think the bike is early to mid 70's. Thanks
  2. B

Stellar 2 Stroke mini bike

In the next day or two, I will be listing my Stellar 2 stroke on eBay. I can't load pictures here or post an asking price, because quite frankly I don't know what it's worth. Thanks for all the help you guys provided in helping me build it. Its time to thin some of my toys out, mainly to help...
  3. B

Skat Kitty

Runs very well. 2.5 HP. No smoke / noises. Front light and brake light work. (lights are not original) Original Goodyear Tires. Disc brake. Decals are reproduction. Some pitting on handlebars. Tank is very clean inside. New plug, points and condenser. Fresh oil. Needs on/off button. $850.00...
  4. B

H60 parts for sale......

H60 parts for sale.....1974 Air Filter ( carb is no good) $15.00 Flywheel @ Magneto..good spark... $25.00 Muffler.... $10.00 Shroud. ..$15.00 Prices do not include shipping shipping from NJ, 08033 PAYPAL is preferred. [/URL] [/URL] [/URL] [/URL] [/URL] [/URL] [/URL]
  5. B

Just needs a pull start.....

sears runabout vintage minibike
  6. B

Rare Trike......BUT, no free rides.

Motorized Drift Trike
  7. B

Don't know if you're bringing this back to life....

Early Seventies MTD Mini Bike For Parts Or Restoration
  8. B

Lighting Flywheel

Anybody have a Tecumseh Flywheel for a lighting H25? Part # 32338. Thanks
  9. B

Tom Thumb Build

So back in 1970, I did read the article in Popular Mechanics about the Tom Thumb micro mini bike. Always thought it would be cool to have. So forty six years later, I decided to try to make one. I am not a machinist, and I have never welded anything in my life. I don’t have a lot of fancy...
  10. B

STELLAR Model "A" 2 Stroke

Completed this last night. Here are some pictures. (actual bike is a darker blue...don't know why it came out lighter in the pictures). Thanks to everybody who gave me lots of information on this bike. A HUGE thanks to Kenny for making the seat from a picture in the brochure and some...
  11. B

1968 Cheeftah MB1000

Very nice original Cheeftah. I was told it could be a 1967 or '68. Bought off the original owner. 3.5 HP Clinton. Never serviced. I just kept it the way I bought it. I never started it. Has spark and compression. Tank is clean. I was told it might even have original oil. Has original paperwork...
  12. B

Sears / Roper Front Forks

They are straight. Need to be cleaned up. Chrome not so good. $30.00 and you pay shipping
  13. B

Older Tecumseh 2.5 HP

Early to mid 60's...." No tag on shroud. Has good spark and compression. Muffler in bad shape. Rust on bottom of shroud. Comes with both carburetors. Recoil works as it should. $50.00 and you pay shipping
  14. B

Another STELLAR question.....

First, thanks to Kustom Kart Kid for posting the photos a while back. Can you tell me what either of these engines are in the photos? A regular 2.5 Tecumseh will work, but I would need to raise the seat about 3/4 of an inch. Will they be hard to come by? Thanks
  15. B

2.5 HP Tecumseh

I know its a long shot, but I am looking for a 2.5 HP Tecumseh for an early '60s bike. Thanks
  16. B

Stellar footpeg question..

Can anybody explain how the footpegs work on an early Stellar. Both sides seem to be the same.
  17. B

Karts International

Bike is in great shape. Not used much at all,but has been sitting a while. All original except the key switch. Hard to start, runs with choke only. With my work schedule, just don't have time to look at it. Southern New Jersey. Don't want to ship. $325.00 or will listen to offers. Thanks
  18. B

Lil Indian CL find....

Picked this up today off the original owner. Not used much. Will need some carb work. Pretty good shape.
  19. B

Need some advice on a 2 speed clutch.....

Maybe a dumb question.....Ill be looking for a Tecumseh engine for a 2 speed mini. I know that the clutch will be secured with a bolt thru the clutch, into the shaft. Does the shaft of the engine have to be a certain length. Thanks in advance.
  20. B

Lucky enough to pick this up the other day..KARTS INTERNATIONAL

Lucky to grab this the other day. I cannot find ANY information at all. Probably late 80's ? Original owner. Foot brake with rear band. Grease fitting on the clutch. Missing key switch, but that is easy enough. Still runs great. Any information would be appreciated.