Search results

1. S

El Burro Sand N Sno Torque 5

Sadly its time to part with a couple of my bikes. This Torque 5 is all original except it's missing the brake handle, cable, and caliper that grabs the engine brake (see last photo). It is a beast! I took a picture of it next to my Boonie bike to give you a perspective of it's size. It really...
  2. S

Heathkit Boonie Bike Original & Nice

Sadly its time to part with a couple of my bikes. This Boonie Bike is all original, from the seat (which has just a little yellowing in the welting) to the two speed shifter. It's a beautiful looking and perfect running bike. Even includes the front ski option. If you'd like to use U-Ship, I...
  3. S

WTB El Burro Torque 5 Brake Assembly

Hi! Looking for a brake assembly for my EL Burro Torque 5. There is just a disc attached to the motor shaft where the brake assembly should be. I'm not sure if this is a universal part I could use off another bike or not, but I sure would appreciate some guidance from all you guys in Michigan...
  4. S

WTB Complete BURRO Santa Ana, CAA Minibike

Looking for any model of the Burro minibike made by Hilder "Tiny" Thompson in his Santa Ana, California shop . Tiny also made the Burro dune buggy, but trying to find one of his minibikes now. Thanks! Scott (323) 353-8246