Search results

1. debriscreator

Z50? Not sure what this is.

Got it on offer up trying to figure out what it is to get parts for it… looks like a z50 of some type.
  2. debriscreator

Bonanza Parts: Go Power, BC Fenders...

Anything left? I need them wheels and tank
  3. debriscreator

bonanza seat, chainguard, wheels, badge

looking for original bonanza parts, doesn't have to be in great shape just original thanks.
  4. debriscreator

What is this? Partial image.

5. debriscreator

hey man... heard you are selling axel tensioners for super broncs?

hey man... heard you are selling axel tensioners for super broncs?
  6. debriscreator

Heald Super Bronc vt-8 almost complete,but in parts

will you sell just the band brake adaptor for the torque converter?
  7. debriscreator

Super Bronc Chain\axle tensioner

Does anyone know or have the part used to tighten the chain and axle on the rear wheel of a super bronc?
  8. debriscreator

Super bronc seat

Anyone got one ? Or currently make them? Thanks
  9. debriscreator

1 inch bi directional 10t clutch wanted

not sure what running it inboard means.. its a 10t sprocket from an azusa frame. i just wanted this build to be cheap and easy... looks like that won't be the case. lol
  10. debriscreator

its just an older briggs 8hp engine. nothin special. i think having it milled would probably cost more than buying a smaller engine wouldn't it?
  11. debriscreator

well that stinks. im trying to stick a bigger motor into an azusa frame and the clutch is just too far out for the chain. if i push the engine back to where it aligns its sticking way too far out the right side of the bike. i guess i have to use a smaller motor for this frame. :(
  12. debriscreator

Can anyone point to where I can buy one or have one for sale? Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
  13. debriscreator

briggs 8hp in azusa frame. holes not lining up.

how do you guys get a bigger engine into a smaller bike frame.. i have an old 8hp briggs im trying to fit into an azusa frame and the holes are about half inch off. do you guys just drill out new ones? thanks in advance.
  14. debriscreator

need exhaust and carb pod filter for a honda gx 270.

im trying to fit this thing in a bronc frame and i need to put a smaller exhaust system. thank you in advance.
  15. debriscreator

need cheap fuel tank

anything thats not all pitted and rusted that will work on an azusa frame. thanks! i'm in cali.
  16. debriscreator

hi yall can you identify this minibike frame?

hmm.. i think it may be the azusa... but the foot pegs looks suspect. thanks for the info guys.
  17. debriscreator

hi yall can you identify this minibike frame?

just picked it up on craigslist. thanks in advance.