Search results

1. yankee-bears

El Burro 5

Enjoy yourself and ride . Letting it sit does not help . If you scratch it , blame it on the previous owner . Just becareful of those tires.
  2. yankee-bears

Looking For Manco Streaker chain guard part number 6495

You may want to post a picture of this chain guard . I have tried to see what a #6495 looks like and couldn't find anything .
  3. yankee-bears

VT-1 Heald

I am so sorry that such a great person as Lon is , that I seem to have put him in such a predicament by harmlessly wishing I had the chain guard for a project I have . He called and offered it to me for paying shipping and a donation . I think that speaks highly of the person he is . I can only...
  4. yankee-bears

Tecumseh HS50 Exhaust Pipe

I will take it . Jeff ,call or text me please .815-988-1192 email jeffkittner64@gmail.com
  5. yankee-bears

VT-1 Heald

I have a VT1 that could use that chain guard . Please contact me if your serious about finding it a needy home . Jeff 815-988-1192 call or text
  6. yankee-bears

Golden Pinto

As you see in my profile picture I have a later style Golden Pinto with a 3.5 hp on it . It runs just fine riding it . Some Golden Pintos came with a band brake on the clutch which is by far better than the scrub brake you are missing . That frame is great for a 5hp Briggs and band brake on the...
  7. yankee-bears

WTB: old school 7/8 brake lever handles,left&right

Allied Leisure still sells the Cherry brand 7/8 brake levers . They also sell the cables and other brands of brake levers . It is in the controls section . If you need the 2 1/2 band brake and drum they have them too .
  8. yankee-bears

What engine model is on this?

Finding a headlight is a great find. I have been watching for one for mine. My switch is bad .
  9. yankee-bears

1973 scat cat sc 415

Just thinking about when I got mine and the parts bike I have . Check the area where the swing arm connects to the frame . They are notorious for cracking there .
  10. yankee-bears

1973 scat cat sc 415

That is a really nice riding bike off road . I have one I ride alot . See you are missing the correct exhaust and clutch cover too.
  11. yankee-bears

Sear Roper for mini bike.. Scrub Brake

Send me a PM with either your phone number so I can send you pictures or your email address .
  12. yankee-bears

Wondered why you where looking for a Bird scrub brake pad . OldMiniBikes use to sell them in the vintage part section. I can't find where they have them anymore . They must be sold out and not being reproduced ? If you PM me I have a couple good used ones I took off and new ones that I had made for myself .
  13. yankee-bears

Are you looking for used or new replacement and how many ?
  14. yankee-bears

Grand Prix brake cable

Technically this thread should not be in his section since it is Strictly US Vintage . The mini bikes where made in Taiwan . .
  15. yankee-bears

Heathkit Hilltopper Fuel Tank

Do you have the mounting bracket with it ?
  16. yankee-bears

Grand Prix brake cable

MFG Supply has the perfect replacement cable for the Grand Prix type bikes . Brakes work real well on them .Order part number 4-266 brake cable 56 inch . Price is $5.95. Only thing you have to modify is to make the hole larger where the adjustment goes threw on the brake housing . These bikes...
  17. yankee-bears

Sears Roper

They are only original once. Biggest question is how complete is it . You say the motor is missing and a Tecumseh H50 should not be hard to find. The clutch guard is the hardest part to find on this bike. Frame mounted gas tank is next too. I see you still have the grab bar which is a plus ...
  18. yankee-bears

super bronc ride and more

What a fantastic day it was for a ride among fiends . Seeing so many of these Super Broncs still in original paint and condition speaks to how well these bikes where designed and built . If I remember right this was our 5th get together and certainly the most attended . Great pictures Brian
  19. yankee-bears

Cat 99 TC advice needed

Check out Belt Palace . They carry Comet clutch and Torque Convertor parts . They also bought out a lot of the brake parts for Super Broncs from Ron Kimball when they closed down . I bought my Cat 88 belts from them .
  20. yankee-bears

Wanted Sears Puncher Fork and Seat

Text or call me about the Puncher you are looking for and I can send you a couple pictures . Jeff 815-988-1192