Search results

1. M

saved from crusher ,.

thanks all .. im about 98 percent pure vintage go kart guy ... but a save is a save ..its actually pretty decent shape not all welded up ..kick stands there wheels are good shocks work I have correct techumshe engines ..and a perfect long basic ebay mini bike seat ..brakes are seized up...
  2. M

saved from crusher ,.

yesterday I was just getting ready to mow yard..my phone went off so I answered my cousin on the other end .. says millie theres truck load junk going threw town has go kart on it ..if you leave now might catch them .. so I drop everything jump in truck peal down town to scrap yard ..pulled in...
  3. M

Need help identifying what make this kart is

ok ..ill bet maybe its emmick ..cuz invader karts had there own billet rear caliper and master cyl ..but they share a lot ...of the same features .. if you want guaranteed id. post pic on vintage kart stuff in facebook .. them guys know there stuff ..
  4. M

looking for some slick tires for my kids go kart

dang ..I was gonna suggest unless track requires slicks do not buy slicks ..id buy a set front widest lawn mower treaded tires I could get .. ur karts one wheel peal . slick isn't gonna work that good ..even on a paved track .. there way to hard compound for one wheel peal yard kart and make...
  5. M

Need help identifying what make this kart is

hi there ., almost hundred percent sure either emmick or invader ..I cant tell witch one unless see rear brake caliper ..
  6. M

Emmick

..chainsaw ..how much for emmick ..throw it on greyhound send to steve miller in n.y, ... lol .. you cant beat them and invader karts .. im serious if you decide sell it some day keep me in mind.. vintage Yamaha class up here is huge ..
  7. M

What make of vintage kart

1963 tornado k5 ..built in spring glenn n.y. by general engineering co. I have 2 of them ..
  8. M

Need help with ID-Ing these two vintage karts

I don't think its a simplex ..and almost 100 percent sure nuttin to do with putt nik ..specially a scorpon them and phantoms was put niks best live axle race karts duel motors could be added .. there inexpensive model was aries ..dead axle ..I have putt niks and somplex karts om cleaning out my...
  9. M

kart id

started life as a putt-nik Leo ..it could be fixed ..or used for donor ..
  10. M

Bonanza Go Kart for sale

try post it on vintagekarts.com some pretty good folks over there but there cheap asses ..maybe try feel them out a little on price befor putting 800.00 .. tag on it ..maybe like ask what there goin for you no kinda play the game ..by no means am I dissing on ur kart but the market sucks bad...
  11. M

Bonanza Go Kart for sale

ever shipped anything greyhound package express .. a fair amount of vintage karters use them ..have take wheels off set in floor pan wrap it up send er off ..you save money with weight reduction by throwing them rear wheels and tires in the ding weeds .. greyhound package express if theres a...
  12. M

Lil indian

thanks again everyone ... im super bummed out about that picture ..i took a picture of the old picture about 15 yrs ago and when I started fixing up the mini bike I could not find orig picture ..it was the only ..!! picture of me in my youth I ever seen ..lol must be I wasn't very photogenic or...
  13. M

Lil indian

only picture I have .. funny only reason there was anything left of the lil indian after 50 years my brother had a purple two speed 5 hp lil indian I had a smaller chassis green 3 hp my dad said if I could start his I could ride it.. I was 6 my brother 8 .. I could get it goin most of the...
  14. M

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

only picture I have .. funny only reason there was anything left of the lil indian after 50 years my brother had a purple two speed 5 hp lil indian I had a smaller chassis green 3 hp my dad said if I could start his I could ride it.. I was 6 my brother 8 .. I could get it goin most of the...
  15. M

Lil indian

thanks everyone didn't like how close tank was to fender so I chopped it no bondo no leaks all weld and the sprocket was and still is kinda junk all bolts the heads were wore off where they rubbed on frame so I hacked into it tryin get it off .. it don't look bad from 10 feet away in the dark...
  16. M

Lil indian

17. M

Lil indian

18. M

Lil indian

19. M

Lil indian

not sure if this is correct spot for this post .. take it easy on me this my first try fixin a minibike .. I got this mini bike 50 yrs ago and decided to fix it up a little .. I realize wrong chain guard modified rear sprocket wrong seat (I made the seat ) modified fuel tank supposed to have...
  20. M

Have yourself an OldMiniBikes Christmas !!

I got this mini bike 50 yrs ago and decided to fix it up a little .. I realize wrong chain guard modified rear sprocket wrong seat (I made the seat ) modified fuel tank supposed to have steal wheels and i ran the cables how I wanted ..Lol and painted it green I had from a car I painted...