Search results

1. M

saved from crusher ,.

yesterday I was just getting ready to mow yard..my phone went off so I answered my cousin on the other end .. says millie theres truck load junk going threw town has go kart on it ..if you leave now might catch them .. so I drop everything jump in truck peal down town to scrap yard ..pulled in...
  2. M

Lil indian

not sure if this is correct spot for this post .. take it easy on me this my first try fixin a minibike .. I got this mini bike 50 yrs ago and decided to fix it up a little .. I realize wrong chain guard modified rear sprocket wrong seat (I made the seat ) modified fuel tank supposed to have...
  3. M

Lil indian question

if this isn't in the correct area feel free to delete it .. my question is on what I call first series old style whatever lil indian frame with the foot rest behind the frame tubes ..is the motor plate the same as the frames with foot rest in front of frame down tubes ..flat with 4 slotted...
  4. M

VERY special thanks to (old mini bikes . com )

hi ., my names steve miller ..im mostly a vintage kart collector and rider .. not sure if this is the right spot for this.. but I need to thank OldMiniBikes and its members for helping on a Lil indian im fixing up ..that ive had since I was 5 .. specially ..mini matic ., ajax mini and custom kart...
  5. M

lil indian twist grip and decals

hi all., im looking for a throttle twist grip and the decals for a lil indian mini bike ..I have had the mini bike since I was 5 im now 53 ..its been painted and ready to put back together ..the brake side grip is like new I would really like to find an orig .to match it .I think the only decal...
  6. M

couple pretty ruff mini bikes

hey all ., im pretty much a go kart guy and prolly not worthy of posting on the big boys part of this site yet ..but another kart friend picked up a cool old go kart in state of ILL. and the gent has two mini bikes ones super ruff but sorta complete other is less ruff but no motor ..they can be...
  7. M

margay scat kat yard kart turned into a better yard kart

125.00 scat kat needed to be lowered and a little more power .. 820,s are couplered together at 180 sounds awesome .. been lowered and inch and half in front both bumpers shoved in and motor plate added
  8. M

hi all ., by no means am I trying to take anything away from this site .. but sometimes folks have questions about stuff with four wheels like vintage go karts .. and the vintage kart site is the best thing goin for just that ... anyways theres been a lot of questions and problems with...
  9. M

motoskeeter 650 recoil parts ..

hi all ., anyone have any recoils or parts of recoil starters for motoskeeter 650 . I have the housing that's it ..I can cut down a spring and make a lot of stuff if I new what it looked like.. and I might even have something off an old snowmobile with the same innards .. any info or...
  10. M

palmini timberline minibike

hey all ., thought this might be rare and id pass it along .. Bakersfield cali craigslist palmini play boy mini bike .. not sure about the mini bikes but anything palmini for karts is pretty sought after ..
  11. M

Lil, indian throttle twist grip ..

hi all ., i need a Lil indian twist grip ..its only part i need to finish lil indian i had since i was 6 . have cash or many items to trade ..
  12. M

looking for tail light lens

hi all ., im needin a moto skeeter 650 tail light lens and the guts for recoil .. if anyone has them or any ideas what i could use .. i looked at alot of snowmobile recoils cant find exactly what i need .. i have cash or trades
  13. M

barn find 3 mini bikes for sale

hi all , i found 3 mini bikes in an old shed . i think ones a trail horse ., ones a sears fox .??? maybe .. and the other ones like a bird ,steens ,taco .. ?? red trail horse 5hp briggs looks like it would run and go for sure missing brake lever and cable only 150.00 black frame...
  14. M

Lil indian and moto skeeter 650 parts

hello all ., my names steve ... new to this site .. but have had mini bikes for yrs.. im a vintage kart collector and racer from N.y. and i have 10-15 mini bikes left from a 40 -50 mini bike collection i had .. i decided to fix a few ...so for now im looking for the small lil indian decal...
  15. M

new to site ..lots of questions

hi my names steve im from southern teir n.y. .. new to your site and not very p/c smart . please bear with me .. first i have been collecting for 45 yrs i have over 25 running vintage mini bikes .. my passion is vintage go karts .witch i have over 70 of .. im going to sell every mini bike...