Search results

1. Jeff Clark

Cat Cover

Haven't been on in a week or years looks as if Hent is still Taming Drama Queens good at ya buddy! Ill have some cats soon ill be sending them to the store! Cheers it's Friday!!
  2. Jeff Clark

Early Taco style Non Script Cover

I have a few going out to OldMiniBikes soon, they are cast just need to belt sand and tumble + ship.
  3. Jeff Clark

mickey bike build

Looks good James
  4. Jeff Clark

The site

New place is looking good.
  5. Jeff Clark

1964 Skat Kitty survivor FIND

You seem to always find the coolest toys!
  6. Jeff Clark

Bonanza Long Shot

Whats wrong with the one you have? just the flat spot? Ed is always the man..
  7. Jeff Clark

Zebra 500 Redux...

Hey now you should know your on the friends and family plan you can have what ever you need:biggrin:
  8. Jeff Clark

A message from Minibike Paul...

Hey! WTF where is AL? he had so much to say when this thread started.. Chad you shouldnt be so mean I think you scared him off....
  9. Jeff Clark

OMFG That is some funny stuff Mark! I just shot coffee out my nose when I read that!
  10. Jeff Clark

Zebra 500 Redux...

Thanks on the bike the paint is a bc/cc color is about the same as Mopar Super Blue or Petty Blue, when I get it finished I will post up some detailed pics :thumbsup:
  11. Jeff Clark

Zebra 500 Redux...

Markus, I always thought they we made in Huntington Beach by Jan/Ho? Thats strange if they were a import the quality is actually above average for a mini, and they used american hardware tires wheels engine bolts etc and nothing is metric from hardware to tubing :shrug:
  12. Jeff Clark

Zebra 500 Redux...

Spent a couple weeks on this Zebra 500 just about done first time it has seen the sun in some time was today..
  13. Jeff Clark

Oh yea wanted to see if this worked Hey hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :thefinger::thefinger: hahahaha off! Well it is a mini bike site I cant be that mature...
  14. Jeff Clark

I wonder if any of the members on that other forum have realised the number one shit starter here that was banned is the same guy over there that has started his crap all over and has them on lock down from the public.. To be honest most there I think are some good guys but for some reason have...
  15. Jeff Clark

That will go far...
  16. Jeff Clark

Dirt Bug, 19" ape hangers. drilled rear sprket, xtra foot pegs

What brand are those I like the limited pull back and tight spread I just put some emgo on my zebra
  17. Jeff Clark

how to you put on a bonanza chain guard bracket with a jackshaft

Yes I did say that backwards keep me away from phones and internet...
  18. Jeff Clark

Bonanza MB 1210 Completed.

That looks great! Good Job :thumbsup:
  19. Jeff Clark

how to you put on a bonanza chain guard bracket with a jackshaft

L shaped bracket is forward mounted on engine [ shaped bracket mounts on jack shaft tab if that helps.
  20. Jeff Clark

Had to step out, what did I miss :shrug: where is AL..... Hey has anyone seen Callahan.. he might like AL :censure: Nice site Hent :drinkup: