Search results

1. B

PLEASE help identify this mini bike

Thanks to all those that replied. I think i have the correct engine for this. If anyone knows where i can find a cutch cover let me know. Thanks
  2. B

PLEASE help identify this mini bike

Hello I hope someone can help me identify this rolling chassis. I plan to restore this. Thank you
  3. B

Wanted cat 350SS handle bars and clutch cover

im looking for CAT 350SS handle bars and a clutch cover in any condition. The nicer the better lol.
  4. B

CAT TT300 SS handlebars needed

I need a good CAT TT 350 ss handle bar and Chain cover.
  5. B

hello I have a jlo 230 electric start engine that needs a bottom end rebuild. I have a NOS...

hello I have a jlo 230 electric start engine that needs a bottom end rebuild. I have a NOS crankshaft also. pm me if your interested. thanks
  6. B

1971 RUPP RUPPSTER FOR SALE

I have a nice rupp ruppster in good condition. I restored much of the mechanical and chassis BUT it needs to be finished.The PULL START engine was rebuilt and the trans has new bearings and seals. I have an EXTRA electric start engine that needs total rebuild and I have a NOS crank for it. It...
  7. B

RUPP RUPPSTER FOR SALE

I have a nice rupp ruppster in good. condition. I restored much of the mechanical and chassis. The PULL START engine was rebuilt and the trans has new bearings and seals. I have an EXTRA electric start engine that needs total rebuild and I have a NOS crank for it. It has new axle bearings, all...
  8. B

RUPP RUPPSTER TO BE FINISHED BEING RESTORED

I have a nice rupp ruppster in original condition. I restored much of the mechanical and chassis. The PULL START engine was rebuilt and the trans has new bearings and seals. I have an EXTRA electric start engine that needs total rebuild. It has new axle bearings, all new hardware most is...
  9. B

Deco grand racing engine

I have a Deco grand racing engine.I think is was off a quarter midget but very suitable for a mini bike. There is NO carb, ignition, or exhaust. It does have a pickup. It is a 4 stroke and has killer compression. Also a reduction gearbox. 900 or serious offer. These are very costly to build. I...
  10. B

Unusual 3 wheel mini bike ID help

Thanks i would like to restore it if i can find the parts i need
  11. B

Lil indian parts needed

I have a Lil Indian Sabre and I need parts such as the rear wheel, brake assembly, throttle, pegs, jackshaft assembly, jackshaft bearings, clutch, and fenders. Please PM if you have anything available. Thanks
  12. B

Unusual 3 wheel mini bike ID help

I just got this 3 wheel mini bike roller and I hope someone will know who made it or any info at all. Im thinking about restoring it. Thanks
  13. B

New winter project

Does anyone know anything about the Fuji go devil engine. Any source of parts such as ignition coil, carb kit, etc. Thanks
  14. B

Fuji go devil parts wanted

I need a few parts for a Fuji do devil such as an ignition coil, seat, and pull starter. Thanks