Search results

1. dragracertpp

Favorite movie and other nonsense

my dad always pushed the older shows/movies on to me when I was younger, glad he did. Now I prefer watching re runs rather then whats on now
  2. dragracertpp

Favorite movie and other nonsense

Love American graffiti, blues brothers & a knights tale definitely are favorites too. The honeymooners & munsters favorite shows to watch
  3. dragracertpp

Herters build

I got the bike together, just waiting on a kill switch to come in and i need to make a chain guard. Im having issues, when i start it the bike wants to take off. I cannot figure out how to get the idle down on this bike. It has a 22mm chikuni carb on it. I did not jet it. It ran and idled...
  4. dragracertpp

Herters build

Thanks FOMOGO! I cant wait to get it going. I love 8 tracks, I have probably atleast 500 laying around. The ranchero has had an 8 track player since the moment I bought the car. My dad bought a 50 ford shoebox late last season, he will most likely have one in there soon too. Have one in the...
  5. dragracertpp

Herters build

Been a while since an update. 1st time putting an engine together and I made some mistakes. The ring compressor i used was too big so when i tapped the piston head in I scored up the wall. I ordered the right size ring compressor and a new block and tried again about a 2 months later lol. Worked...
  6. dragracertpp

Herters build

I used to have a local guy that was really reasonable, he up and left one night so I never really did it again. This guy was 50 miles away, did a really nice job though. It was 185$ for the tank and the dual quad set up is my fathers, he charged 185$ for that too. I won’t be doing it as much as...
  7. dragracertpp

Herters build

Thanks! Getting really excited about it, cant wait to get more parts in
  8. dragracertpp

Herters build

Ive been waiting on some engine parts for weeks now. Last of the parts were suppose to arrive today but just got switched to monday. I did mount the tank, footpegs, kickstand etc.. so hopefully tonight/tomorrow i will finish everything up to the point where all i have is the engine left. I...
  9. dragracertpp

Happy Birthday derekbmn

Happy birthday Derek!! Hope it’s great!
  10. dragracertpp

Herters build

Thanks! He had a ton of patterns, i definitely will be doing it more. Only bad part is that he is about 50 miles from me, not too big of a deal though
  11. dragracertpp

Herters build

Thats a good idea, i dont see why it couldnt be
  12. dragracertpp

Herters build

Thanks Rick!
  13. dragracertpp

Herters build

Thanks rocco! Hope to see you at some point this season. Cant wait to see what ever project you are working on now, everything you build is really cool
  14. dragracertpp

Herters build

Thanks! Me too. Getting really excited now, hydro dipper just sent me a picture of the tank. I will pick it up Friday, its done but my other piece for another project isnt done yet. I get that it wont be for everyone, but i like it alot. Building this bike to be my rider. Everyone who has meet...
  15. dragracertpp

Herters build

Thanks! Im going back and forth with it, i think i will make the pull start cover green too. Im going to make a clutch guard for it too so ill have that green most likely
  16. dragracertpp

New project, need identification help.

The tag is still on the bike? If so try to take the paint off of the tag and it will tell you. this was an old bike of mine.
  17. dragracertpp

New project, need identification help.

Looks to me like a Alexander Reynolds Bush Wacker, actually looks like whatever the Montgomery wards version of the bike is called
  18. dragracertpp

Herters build

Thanks!
  19. dragracertpp

Herters build

I hope so, cant wait to get into it. I dont think ive ever been on a mini bike with any kind of motor upgrades. Should be fun, hopefully this will help me get more comfortable with doing more with the engines
  20. dragracertpp

Herters build

Got the bike together as a roller. Its coming together nicely so far. Made a bracket for the milwaukee battery too to bolt up under the seat. Im suppose to be getting the tank back Tuesday from the hydro dipper. Cant wait to see how it turned out Also, the predator i had on there i will use...