Search results

1. dragracertpp

Herters build

Bought this herters a few years ago, needed to do a few things to it to make it a nice rider so decided to rebuild it. tore it down last weekend and had to fix a few things. Foot pegs were bent up on 1 side so i sleeved over both sides instead of potentially tearing up a good frame trying to...
  2. dragracertpp

Work on the ranchero so far this year

Just thought id share, Ive been away from the mini bikes a bit. Took out my car to probably 75+ car shows and cruise nights this year. At the start of the season i did the interior, it was so ugly that i never even took a picture of it before (and i should have). It had seats out of a 2002...
  3. dragracertpp

Putting a tav on a powell

I had this bike up at symco this last weekend, it tops out at about 8 or so mph. I took the motor off to change the oil/ maybe the carb and i want to try adding a tav to the bike. Ive spent a while today looking it up on OldMiniBikes, lots of broken links and lots of pictures that are missing. What...
  4. dragracertpp

Roper wheels

I picked up a chrome roper today, id like to find an original set of wheels for it. Also would be interested in a sprocket assembly too. Thanks OldMiniBikes!
  5. dragracertpp

4 rider mini bikes

Clearing up some bikes in the shed i dont/wont really ride. All 4 are good running bikes that run good and stop well. I have went through all of them in the last 2 years at some point. Replaced anything that needed to be replaced on all of them. They all have less then an hour on the motor...
  6. dragracertpp

Found a small engine today

Picked up a 3/4 hp engine today. It runs, pretty cool little piece. Does anyone know what it went on or who made it? Thanks Sorry about the images being sideways, cant figure out why they wont insert the right way
  7. dragracertpp

Rural king mini bike deal

Just went to rural king and seen these deals. That’s the lowest price I’ve seen the smaller bike at new
  8. dragracertpp

Broncco Gas Cap

Picked up a really nice broncco roller this weekend. Its not missing much at all. Its difficult to tell what will fit off of the caps im finding on ebay. If anyone has one or has a link to the correct cap somewhere id appreciate it. Thanks OldMiniBikes
  9. dragracertpp

Powerdyne id

I picked this up last fall. I wanted to make a rider out of it so i was planning on just throwing a predator on it. I dont know if i will now, the exhaust, air cleaner, and maybe the tank (really tight) needs to come off the engine to fit it. So i might just throw an old tecumseh on it. I...
  10. dragracertpp

What is it, Gas tank?

I was fortunate enough to pick up a small wheel herters today and the man who sold it to me gave me this pretty cool gas tank? The top connection is capped off on the inside. I think that the top connection might be for a sensor? I’m curious to what it is but it will definitely be a gas tank...
  11. dragracertpp

Wheel id

I tore down a powerdyne mini bike today to start building. I can’t tell if these are correct wheels or not, they are different from advertisements and other powerdynes that I’m finding. I like them though, they are built differently then any other mini bike wheel I have run into. The wheels also...
  12. dragracertpp

A cool moment from world of wheels chicago

Horny mike from counts kustoms is at the show and i asked him to take a picture with my bike and he did! He was great, really cool experience! Its amazing the amount of interest they have drawn, its a really cool experience to be able to show them off like this. Im lucky voodoo larry invited...
  13. dragracertpp

NOS Briggs 3hp

I found these today on Craigslist for a good deal so I went and picked them up. I doubt that this model ever came on a mini bike new but they are really nice engines. I don’t know what year they are but they have never had gas or oil in them. He also threw in an old work bench engine stand...
  14. dragracertpp

Arco build

This was a fun quick build, got it last Saturday and this is where its at now. I had to do alot more fabricating then done usually on a build and i think it turned out pretty well! Its for the man who pinstriped my bikes, he wanted to bring it to world of wheels with mine (in his section). So i...
  15. dragracertpp

Wanted: Bonanza parts for build off

Looking for a set of fork springs. Also looking for the arm that goes on the brake. This bike didnt have it when i bought it and i thought i had one, turns out i dont Thanks OldMiniBikes!
  16. dragracertpp

Vintage Bonanza bc1300

Going to try to make a rat rod bonanza this year. Probably the most excited I’ve been for a build. Haven’t taken the bike apart yet, Briggs is not going to be used
  17. dragracertpp

Finished up the cat

Finally got the cat finished up, still will look around for some things to finish it up but got to ride it today for the first time.
  18. dragracertpp

Thinning the heard

Have a few projects i want to get to this winter. Thought id put up some projects/bikes to help fund them. Vt2 frame- one fender is original the other is not. I dont have another to refer to but i dont think the wheels are original. 150$ Herters frame- nice strait frame. Fiberglass fender has...
  19. dragracertpp

Wanted- repop bonanza chain guard

I remember a few fiberglass chain guards hanging around a little while back. If anyone wants to part with one, I’m interested :thumbsup:
  20. dragracertpp

Bonanza kidney bean wheel

The bolts broke off in one of my kidney bean wheels yesterday, went to drill them out today and on the last one the wheel cracked :/ It was the thinner half. If anyone has a half (not likely) or 1 wheel id appreciate it. Thanks OldMiniBikes!