Search results

1. O

Huge lot of 5hp briggs engines and parts $500

Easily enough parts to build 3 modified briggs engines. Everything i have left for 5hp briggs engines $500. Includes stock carbs, stock alky carbs, tillotson carb and intake. Paypal or credit cards accepted. Will post pics later tonight or tomorrow. Just giving a heads up now.
  2. O

Tillotson Carburetors and intakes

Lots of good used tilly carbs and intakes. Built and setup to your engine starting at $100. New fully built and blueprinted carbs also available. send message with what carb your wanting or engine specs and I can tell you what will work best.
  3. O

tillotson carburetors and popoff gauge for sale

hl166 gas carb. complete with rebuild and ready to go. no choke. $70 shipped. hl292 gas carb. complete with rebuild and ready to go. no choke. $75 shipped. hl314 alky carb. complete with rebuild and ready to go. no choke. $100 shipped. used popoff gauge in great condition and works good. no...
  4. O

any interest in tecumseh star engine?

my buddy has a couple 10hp tecumseh star engine he wants to sell. i was consideting buying one. anyone interested in the other. of course i would check it out inside and ou for you and make sure its all good. i think looking at 400-500. pm me
  5. O

Tecumseh cams

tecumseh cam from tecumseh motorsports star engine. precision cams 703 cam .395 lift torque cam. very good condition. i know it fits 8hp tecumseh engines. not sure about othets. rocco might know. $90 shipped
  6. O

Tecumseh billet rod

billet rod out of tecumseh star engine. i know it fits 8hp tecumseh engines and have beeb told it will fit 7hp tec engines. very nice rod with new bolts. needs new rod bearings. $50 shipped
  7. O

live axles for sale

1" and 1-1/4" live axles for sale. both are keyed for hubs. price depende on length needed. 1" is solid steel axle. 1-1/4" is hollow aluminum axle. will get pics up later today. probly looking at around $2-3 per inch shipped. depending on location. will get pics up later today. send private...
  8. O

10hp Tecumseh Motorsports Star block, head, sidecover

Tecumseh Star block, head, sidecover for sale. all has been media blasted and looks really good. block has some nice port work. is in great shape. will need du bushing installed on flywheel side. head and sidecover in great shape. sidecover drilled and tapped for breather.$150 shipped.
  9. O

7.25 kawasaki flathead engine

Came off a mini bike. Ran strong when the engine was pulled. Has good compression. FG300 D-DS04 Output Shaft 1in X 2 3/4in keyed. $200. send pm if interested
  10. O

tillotson carburetors

some new some used. the used carbs even look new. all carbs completely cleaned, rebuilt, popoff and fulcrum set, stainless bolts, come with filter adapter and ready to bolt on. all prices include shipping and paypal preferred. pm with questions. hl304wx alky clone / animal carb $225 (new)...
  11. O

New Briggs pullstart recoil

This is a new briggs pullstart recoil I had as a spare for a 5hp briggs. $25 shipped
  12. O

Completely rebuilt 5hp briggs w/ tillotson carb, powdercoated tin

This is a completely rebuilt 5hp briggs engine for sale. Block was blasted and honed, good port job, milled head, great little cam, tillotson hl314 gas carb, fuel pump, strait pipe, new breather and tube, clutch/ chain guard, powdercoated tin and all stainless bolts. engine only has break in...
  13. O

wtb briggs intek 6.5 carb and coil

want to buy briggs intek 6.5 hp stock carb and coil
  14. O

Rebuilt Briggs 5hp flathead for sale

this engine was just rebuilt and has less then 30 minutes on it. engine was ported, has good slapper cam, good springs. ignition advance 2 degrees. all new powdercoated tin. runs great with great response. Im selling engine complete minus carb/intake and exhaust. buy this engine, install your...
  15. O

Tecumseh HM80 performance parts

Tecumseh motorsports billet rod out of tecumseh star engine. Fit hm80 engines. $60 shipped Light flywheel, hot coil and coil adapter. This is a briggs flywheel that was retappered to fit the hm80 crank. It is 3 pounds lighter then a stock hm80 flywheel. comes with hot coil and an adapter that...
  16. O

HM80 billet rod and billet head

tecumseh motorsports star engine billet rod $80 shipped (comes with piston) tecumseh motorsports star billet head $100 shipped
  17. O

Briggs Intek 6.5 206cc crank, rod, piston for sale

Im building an open motor out of a 6.5 briggs intek 206cc engine that i had. parts are used but in good condition. crankshaft with gear, rod, std piston. $60 shipped.
  18. O

5hp Briggs Parts - Lots of parts

Here are a bunch of leftover parts I have from all the 5hp briggs I have built. Everything you see in pictures plus 2 blocks, 2 sidecovers, 1 head, 1 flywheel, 4 coils, and a few brand new ring sets. 3 of the cams are stock and the other 2 are hot slapper cams. one of the cranks has been...
  19. O

Help me identify this montgomery ward

Its a montgomery ward with 2.5 briggs. I think mostly original but not exactly sure. Does anybody know model and year? how original does it look?
  20. O

Aluminum gas tanks

Here is a picture of the new aluminum gas tank I just built for my arco. I am in the process of building another for my other minibike. While I am at it i thought a would build a couple extra if anyone is intersted. They are about 3.5" in diameter and abot 8" long. (about 1/2 gallon). They have...